Betrayal 3.5 patch STEALTH nerfs / non disclosed changes

GGG you owe us players an apology outright. With all the info released about the patch and content, there's some very important issues you intentionally didn't mention. Guess we're supposed to just roll with it, w/o speaking up?

1) Atlas progression erased

2) T10 to T15/ T16 rare map mod on map device via 15 chaos removed

3) Unique maps removed from players stash

4) Flat ES on rings removed from the crafting bench

5) Leo ES recharge rate nerfed

I'm highly sure this is not all, so people feel free to and please post w/e other stealth changes you've noticed. Cant see how these changes were "missed" or "fell through the cracks" to be mentioned.

Edit: Btw I'm not starting over from scratch in the league just to find out all the masters that are "missing" are now in the syndicate. No thanks. Pretty sure many others feel this way, hence why all the stealth nerfs.

I rarely post, but when I do it's important. Fighting for the player, not monsters! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/880487

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2300612
Last edited by WoT_Seanchan on Dec 8, 2018, 6:36:12 AM
Last bumped on Dec 19, 2018, 4:05:52 PM
The unique map is a bug which is already mentioned in the offical GGG bug report thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1733474

THis also includes all currenct bugs with your map stash in standard (dont touch it)

Apart from that, it seems crafting mods are just missing. I doubt they removed them completely. There is too much missing for a simple stealth patch/nerf.

Movementspeed, flask charge while critical strike on belt ect.

1) to be expected when atlas fully redone, as has happened multiple times in past.

2) not removed. either your missing something or found a bug.

3) i dont recall what happend with uniques previouly, this is a first i think.

4) you've completed all the requirements for the all new crafting options? thats pretty amazing work for <24 hours.

5) see 4) i suppose. are you saying Leo still does crafting separately from the new crafting?
"
Asmosis wrote:
1) to be expected when atlas fully redone, as has happened multiple times in past.

4) you've completed all the requirements for the all new crafting options? thats pretty amazing work for <24 hours.

5) see 4) i suppose. are you saying Leo still does crafting separately from the new crafting?

when was the last time that OBJECTIVES on the atlas were reset ? and we can't get them back by doing 1 high tier map
Last edited by acco73 on Dec 8, 2018, 1:34:03 PM
"
Asmosis wrote:

I don't recall a full reset ever happening, even after war for the atlas expansion which was much bigger than this one (atlas wise).
I doubt it was even intentional, could be another bug.
Last edited by golan4840 on Dec 8, 2018, 2:06:18 PM
"
Asmosis wrote:

i dont think you need to get any more reputation to masters to get the crafting bench working. it gives all the options as masters where lvl 8. Otherwise the whole removing masters would make no sense.

You cant use the vorici trick any longer for items that can have less that 3 sockets, since 3 socket is the lowest one, not 2 anymore.
I also had the necro lady on 7 before the patch hit and i got her lvl 8 stuff.
"
Asmosis wrote:

Sorry, but this is BS
AoW progression on Standard was never erased. Often your finished maps changed but the number of completed maps was always the same.

So what gives?
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Last edited by Nishrek on Dec 8, 2018, 3:58:53 PM
"
Asmosis wrote:

I don´t have that Zana Mod Either . I hope you are right, because is something I really really miss a lot....

7% increased quantity of items found in this area instead of 8% for the map device.
Permanent Hardcore only.
"
Camatoo wrote:

Apart from that, it seems crafting mods are just missing. I doubt they removed them completely. There is too much missing for a simple stealth patch/nerf.

the crafting mods are annoying im assuming we have to hunt them down in obscure places in the atlas, a little bit of guidance from ggg wouldnt hurt. As usual great on content poor on ui/bugs etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info