3) Unique maps removed from players stash

4) Flat ES on rings removed from the crafting bench

5) Leo ES recharge rate nerfed

1) Your atlas betrayed you.

2) Your map device betrayed you.

3) Unique maps betrayed you.

4) Crafting bench betrayed you.

5) Leo betrayed you. Seriously.

All of it can be explained by applying logic, reason and poison.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
cronus wrote:
i think no one answered those yet?

"
WoT_Seanchan wrote:

1) Atlas progression erased

betrayal introduced a new type of maps, that wasn't the case for the last few temp leagues which all used the "war for the atlas" type of maps.

changing the map type includes changing the atlas, that could have made clearer in the announcement, true.

This doesn't even make sense, last major atlas overhaul (war of the atlas), reset your progress but still allowed you to keep all of your previous completed unqiues, shaper, guardians etc.. You also still got your regular progress back by running a couple high tier maps. It's didn't just remove all of them from the atlas permanently like now.

you sure?

i didn't touch standard after "war for the atlas" got started.
Last edited by cronus on Dec 13, 2018, 11:48:10 AM
"
Xavathos wrote:
"
WoT_Seanchan wrote:

2) T10 to T15/ T16 rare map mod on map device via 15 chaos removed

3) Unique maps removed from players stash

4) Flat ES on rings removed from the crafting bench

5) Leo ES recharge rate nerfed

1) Your atlas betrayed you.

2) Your map device betrayed you.

3) Unique maps betrayed you.

4) Crafting bench betrayed you.

5) Leo betrayed you. Seriously.

All of it can be explained by applying logic, reason and poison.

yesssss
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
cronus wrote:
i think no one answered those yet?

"
WoT_Seanchan wrote:

betrayal introduced a new type of maps, that wasn't the case for the last few temp leagues which all used the "war for the atlas" type of maps.

changing the map type includes changing the atlas, that could have made clearer in the announcement, true.

This doesn't even make sense, last major atlas overhaul (war of the atlas), reset your progress but still allowed you to keep all of your previous completed unqiues, shaper, guardians etc.. You also still got your regular progress back by running a couple high tier maps. It's didn't just remove all of them from the atlas permanently like now.

Exactly! Even IF and that's a big IF, GGG were to have decided to change things up, why the hell didn't they tell us in the patch notes? Over the weeks there's been tons of random info about 3.5 , but they skipped announcing major changes.

GGG be 100% honest, is this all you guys' doing or is that Tencent company having input on things

"
Darkkrows wrote:
"
Vresiberba wrote:
I just completed a T15 map in Standard to get all the maps completed (including bonuses). I picked the map from the map tab that came from Delve, and it completed 129 maps, just like advertised.

Here's my question, though; how come an old map can complete all those maps, that's apparently incompatible with the current Atlas since it doesn't go into a new map tab, only an old?

That makes zero sense to me.
GGG rather give us a broken map stash, give us an atlas reset, have to program to make running Legacy map to get chain completion.

Instead, they could just do a simple retro upgrade all legacy maps into new series. If they do that they would avoid the map stash issues and Atlas reset.

It makes zero sense why they like to opt the hardest way that not just pissing off Standard player but also create extra work for them.

(Had to slightly mix in from my other 3.5 post due to relevance.)

Let's be straight up, GGG has shocked and surprised us with senseless nerfs and changes throughout the years but for some reason they STILL are catching us off guard. Just read the newer patch notes where they now nerfed Zana appearing within her own missions...…..like after what 2 - 3 years or so? Pfft. Then they just outta nowhere nerfed Quill Rain of all things basically giving a middle finger to people that used it for EA, Ele Hit - in short anything that you OBVIOUSLY wouldn't dare to use it for.

As for the stat stick nerf......the geniuses that always ask GGG for PLAYER- AIMED nerfs are to blame for that. Asked for a nerf then got pissed when it didnt go as planned. They nerfed the % ele rolls and upped the ante by changing the mechanics. Asking GGG for player aimed nerfs (instead of monster aimed) is just stupid.

It's like slapping a hungry lion in the face with a steak and dare it not to eat you along with it! They've been beyond nerf happy, so to antagonize them with player aimed nerfs...………..hopefully you guys will learn.

I rarely post, but when I do it's important. Fighting for the player, not monsters! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/880487

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2300612

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info