Is it OK to troll the D3 forums?

If it's hilarious? Or is this frowned upon and anti-TOS?
Last bumped on Dec 14, 2018, 6:14:20 PM
bruh nobody's gonna know if you don't freaking come here saying you're purposely trolling the D3 forums heahwhe i'm so funny

But don't waste your time, there's better things to do than go there. Like uninstalling Windows
Ok, here we go. Another Troll thread.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Uh, what has this got to do with Path of Exile or its forum?

My troll was about how all their players are coming to PoE over DI. I thought you guys might find it funny, that's all! I kept it real civil but they banned me anyway haha. As I expected. I blatantly advertised their competitor's product and was even accused of being a paid shill. I'm bored waiting for new season...

As a former D3 player I'm also kinda of cheesed I got conned into playing a stupid game for too long by blizzard's lies when I could have been playing PoE so this is my minor revenge. I couldn't resist, they deserve it! Now I'm just trying to find out what kind of community this is. If you guys like jokes and such.
Trolling is not ok.

Spoiler
Mwa
Spoiler
Mwaha
Spoiler
Mwahaha
Spoiler
Mwahahahaaaaaaa
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Oh shit, rojimboo discovered the spoiler pyramid gag. We're fucked now.

It took me a while. I actually messed up a couple times and had to start over again.

'How do I fit this square block in the round hole?' - Trump on his wedding night.
Depends on the person? I find comedy ok but people these days lack a sense of humor.
I fart on them
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
no need to troll d3's forums, d3 trolls itself >.>
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Uh, what has this got to do with Path of Exile or its forum?
Do you not understand this is off-topic? lul
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info