Is it OK to troll the D3 forums?

Just Do It!

They deserve hate... mby they will open their eyes... once Blizz was great... they can IF THEY WANT (they dont want) they can change everything.

at the risk of sounding unemotional, but isn't trolling d3 forums same as making fun of the dying according to that troll encyclopedia posted above? Totally tasteless and not fun.
Spreading salt since 2006
Last edited by Necromael on Dec 10, 2018, 7:35:36 AM
Yep, it makes you sound compassionate and with a slightly dark sense of humour.

"
鬼殺し wrote:
Naw, Trollhunters.

OHHH. Haha!

Yeah, me neither.

What I wouldn't recommend are "Castle Rock" - lost me with Timey - wimey multiverse bs, Bill Skarsgard hanging around a lot looking awkward, and a distinct lack of true horror. So disappointing. I didn't even watch the finale, just read a review and was glad not to have even tried. Bloody JJ Abrams. yeah.

I hear the next series will be more episodic rather than serialised and focus on the intriguing Jackie Torrance (yep). I'll give it a second chance.

...and "The haunting of Hill House" - was amazing, turned into a Hallmark writer's fantasy. Awful. American supernatural/ horror tv audiences man, I dunno, they seem to like conclusions with a lot of nostalgic syrup and cheese.

What I am enjoying -- "The Sinner" season two. Cults are weird, and so is this town. Started two by mistake, thought it was one. Oh well, they stand alone, apparently.

How's The Americans going??

Trolling and pretending to be an asshole is actually just being an asshole.
Jesus OP, time to grow up ! How embarrassing this thread is for you.
Psalms of Moribund
"
Necromael wrote:
at the risk of sounding unemotional, but isn't trolling d3 forums same as making fun of the dying according to that troll encyclopedia posted above? Totally tasteless and not fun.

I'd like to know the actual playerbase. It being a Blizzard game, I'd find it hard not to believe its at least on par with current PoE, just by default.

More people than you think still play that game. Parties pop instantly. Ladders are active.

Its the WoW out of sight, out of mind issue. People believe if they quit playing something, it must be dying(like WoW). Like when people think that their job won't be able to get along without them when they quit.

"
鬼殺し wrote:
yet to start, sad to admit. im eager but other things pop up. We are not always up to big, hefty multi season dramas these days. We suck.

Castle Rock has my eye but again, I'd need to ahem or buy I think. I was telling the gf the other day I never saw The Shining but I have read it a few times.

ps empire of conspiracy is amazing. Each page takes me several minutes. much <3.

You do suck, but you do it together so it's ok.

Hm but Castle Rock was BAD. The Shing, eh, there are a few amazing shots but Kubrick's movie doesn't hold a candle to the book. It just misses the point completely, has a lot of Shelly Duvall being weak and screamy (which is an insult to her book character and the actress) and Nicholson despite being iconic and famous and all with the axe scene, just is playing himself.\

Still, that famous impossible shot ... hooboy.

It is? Yay! <3

Do share some reflections at some point.
"
Destructodave wrote:
"
Necromael wrote:

I'd like to know the actual playerbase. It being a Blizzard game, I'd find it hard not to believe its at least on par with current PoE, just by default.

More people than you think still play that game. Parties pop instantly. Ladders are active.

Its the WoW out of sight, out of mind issue. People believe if they quit playing something, it must be dying(like WoW). Like when people think that their job won't be able to get along without them when they quit.

On Europe servers you still find sometimes ~200 people max in public games with just ~3 weeks left for season end. Ofc not considering any clan action or private games. Still, the game is enjoyable and even though blizz fucked up hard with the mobile thingy, D3 still a nice game to play once in a while.

I'm actually still looking for an skill in PoE that feels better than channeling arcane torrent in D3 with a wizard and move your cursor around while doing so.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
Last edited by IIPheXII on Dec 12, 2018, 6:22:00 AM
Looking forward to lots of current angry people turning about and playing Immortal on their phones. It will happen, just like ex sex is a thing.

"
IIPheXII wrote:

I'm actually still looking for an skill in PoE that feels better than channeling arcane torrent in D3 with a wizard and move your cursor around while doing so.

You want a skill that's a bigass beam of magic?

Last edited by erdelyii on Dec 12, 2018, 6:26:09 AM
no, some shit can happen to ggg some days
my english sux.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info