[3.5] Updated Hardcore Betrayal Bax_CD's Herald of Agony Ascendant Scion HoA Beginner Friendly

"
djs390 wrote:
Hey, loving the build. When should i start switching over to low life? What purchase will put me over the edge and be able to switch over?

Do i need to get a 6 link shavs before i can switch over?

Thank you!

stay with the life version until you get Shavronnes wrapping, the shield, the sword, sin trek, some good es gloves and helmet.. than you can convert... but more specific you can be low life once you have at least a shavronnes
Okay so i need a 6 link shavs before switching over? That is gunna take a while lol!

Thank you for the response!
What should your final ascendancy be? i know you take guardian and than necro but whats next ?
Final ascendency is to be able to start from the witch location on the passive tree. Look at the final passives, there are none attached to the Scion starting position at all.
is this build 100% doable in SSF for i love that challenge of SSF
"
Bax_CD wrote:
"
djs390 wrote:
Hey, loving the build. When should i start switching over to low life? What purchase will put me over the edge and be able to switch over?

Thank you!

stay with the life version until you get Shavronnes wrapping, the shield, the sword, sin trek, some good es gloves and helmet.. than you can convert... but more specific you can be low life once you have at least a shavronnes

Hey dude, I have been doing everything according to your build but I've faced with da problem that I don't regen my HP to keep HoA 'alive" and to use other "staff", HP just getting lower and lower. Do I do smth wrong?
Last edited by Nepherpitu on Dec 15, 2018, 10:29:20 PM
"
Nepherpitu wrote:
"
Bax_CD wrote:
"
djs390 wrote:

Thank you!

Hey dude, I have been doing everything according to your build but I've faced with da problem that I don't regen my HP to keep HoA 'alive" and to use other "staff", HP just getting lower and lower. Do I do smth wrong?

Following his build it is pretty easy to get max resist and 6k+ HP. That with regen from ascendancy seems to be keeping me alive except a few of the syndicate members (Janus) who ruin me still. I also am using devouring diadem until transitioning to low life.
Hi all,
Must i bring a Life Flask for using Ball Lingtning skill?
And what are flask in this build?
Thank you.
"
BroPeep wrote:
Following his build it is pretty easy to get max resist and 6k+ HP. That with regen from ascendancy seems to be keeping me alive except a few of the syndicate members (Janus) who ruin me still. I also am using devouring diadem until transitioning to low life.

Dude, 1st of all Ivent written even smth about resists and HP, my problem has come with de reroll to LL version of de build (your message was just useless sh*t...), ntl Ive reliased the problem.
Last edited by Nepherpitu on Dec 17, 2018, 1:29:05 PM
Hey where do I see what ascendancy to go?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info