Gaming Chair Question

The leather chairs lose it's strength over time causing you to start hitting the chair bottoms. this is why you shift your ass all day long cause it's not longer floating on the cushion.

I can first experience tell you that chair will provide long lasting gaming comfortably I went from being fatigued cause my "leather" Gaming chair was so uncomfortable.

The mesh makes it like you're sitting on air though you don't wanna sit in the chair with just boxers on cause it's a little weird on the skin. But it will feel like you're sitting on air be ready to be cold cause of the free flowing air from the underside lol. Also no more Fart Stink Chair people may eww at this but everyone who says they've never that a Shit Smelling chair that was a leather / cloth is straight up bullshitting.

There's a lot of movement options on the chair also allowing you to position the seat park forward and back. Set the lean Option stiffness and location. Raise and lower the back which will support your back better then any chair I've ever had and the chair in general is HEAVY duty

Excuse the dirty floor but 1 year plus with the chair and it's like brand new to the sit. Mesh will loosen over a few months but that's in a good way then like the bad way leather chairs do.

Last edited by GhostShell on Dec 5, 2018, 12:46:50 AM
I LOL'd so hard at the fart statement hahaha... I guess you sold me on this one unless someone else has something to input. I will buy it tomorrow.
I'll give you some extra options.. if you have a Office depot near by they most likely have these on the floor to actually sit in I know at least mine did.

https://www.officedepot.com/a/products/690690/WorkPro-Quantum-9000-Series-Ergonomic-Mesh/

https://www.officedepot.com/a/products/493975/WorkPro-PRO-767E-Commercial-Mesh-Executive/

https://www.officedepot.com/a/products/294531/WorkPro-Quantum-9000-Series-Ergonomic-Mid/

The one above though is not a mesh seat though but it was comfortable but I wasn't sure if it would do the same thing other chairs do that arn't mesh bottoms SO i passed on it.

Also you can find a coupon to reduce the price I found this one via a simple google search 26651072 $40 off $225 minimum purchase

When I ordered mine I was able to find this golden coupon... which they gave to me when I made a Office depot account or something for email alerts can't remember.

Last edited by GhostShell on Dec 5, 2018, 1:26:36 AM
Just get a office chair that swivels, adjusts in height, and has a headrest. "gaming" chairs are for suckers. I mean that with no disrespect, they are overpriced and aimed at the unaware. You can get the same type of chair ( swivel, adjustable, headrest) for 1/4 the cost.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Everyone's ass is a bit different. You shouldn't buy a chair you haven't tried out.

This. Don't buy a chair you haven't planted your ass on first to check if it feels right.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
GhostShell wrote:
DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT Buy one of those stupid "gaming chairs" Buy a nice Priced Mesh Chair they may look uncomfortable but they cradle you like a baby!

WorkPro® Quantum 9000 Series Ergonomic Mesh Mid-Back Chair

is what I own but if you have the cash to spend a Herman miller chair will go a long ways.

Worked at a call center for a bit : these worked well as long as you weren't sitting in them for, eh, 9 hours straight...

So yes, buy one of these instead of the scam, heavily marked up 'gaming' chairs that are just office chairs.

"
GhostShell wrote:

Also no more Fart Stink Chair people may eww at this but everyone who says they've never that a Shit Smelling chair that was a leather / cloth is straight up bullshitting.

Same call center : I guess people were sweating or ladies were...uh...dribbling into places on the seats and they all had whiteish stains in the center where butt-cracks were...gross.

(Edit: I just hate that they never have the option of not having the arms. I can't stand the idea of having to play games elbow out because of these...)
Last edited by LeetbakaDX on Dec 5, 2018, 5:29:51 AM
The chair I have has the option of no elbow's and they also pivot a good bit too
Being able to relax after a "Total recall Arnie saving Mars" style self-induced orgasm is key. You also want to make things comfortable and fuckable enough to have a decent root from a seated position.
well i have a dx racer and im comfortable with it lol :D
and i only payed 50$ bucks more then the workpro 9000 and im love with the headrest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info