Path of Exile: Betrayal Patch Notes

"
I like that fladks no longer grant +max res

Why ? From my point of view it's a nerf.

Based on 100 damage, using the flask :
Today if you have 75% resist, with the flask you have 81% resist and take 19 damage.
With 3.5, you take 25-20% = 20.

For an RF build (i don't count flask effect increases) :
Having 82% base resist, you were hitting 88% resist, and take 12 damage.
With 3.5 : you take 18-20%= 14 damage.

The more you have base max resist, the more you are nerfed.

By the way, the patch note does not explain if existing flasks are affected or not by the change.
SSF for ever :)
Last edited by LoloTwingo on Dec 5, 2018, 3:20:44 PM
"
Quill Rain now causes you to deal 40% less Damage (as opposed to Weapon Damage). This affects all versions of the item.

Really? What is this? No fun allowed league?
Player since closed beta 2012. Full system specs: https://pastebin.com/c4rvbvSR
'Tongueslurp the Unspeakable' - skeleton archer in Fellshrine Merciless
Yush, cant wait
rip poet's pen builds?)))

ele hit nerf again. ohhh
Make Mjolner great again !
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
UlfgardLeo wrote:
"
Feredhel wrote:

this should be their last priority if they know the game is that unbalanced imho

so you want your skills to be balanced by the art department?

I laughed so much, thanks for that :D

Im sad about the sadimas touch nerf but looking forward to the new season :)
"
FNX_Heroes wrote:
"
Ratedetar wrote:
Every league/expansion GGG decides on a meta. CoC is the meta this time is the logic.

So we come to the conclusion I've been foreseeing for many leagues now : I have noticed nerfs and buffs have barely nothing to do with logical balancing, but are rather meant to artificially create a new deal among the metas, items, skills, maps organization in the atlas, etc...

Pretty much. It's really hard to make everything "perfectly balanced" and people would get bored with the same builds being OP every league. Every new league comes new mechanics and new OP builds. Nerf the old ones.
"
Continued to incrementally improve the sound, art, effects and environments.

Any chance of making the highest Energy Shield armors in each tier (Cabalist/Destroyer/Vaal regalia) not look like clown suits?
Awakened Combustion Support when?
Last edited by NoIguanaForZ on Dec 5, 2018, 3:58:40 PM
What about the Masters daily discounts on currency?

Vorici's fusings deal was the only way I ever even had enough fussings in the first place.

Also, could we get a vendor recipe for 5-links? If 6 socket gear can give us 7 jewellers (which helps immensely) could a 5-link gear be vendored for a fusing or two?

Like, really, this is so important to me. I'd always make a league starter who could do single-target so I could grind Vorici ASAP for his discount. Trading for fusings was always more expensive than vendors in-game.
Imma try an OG Bringer of Rain Gladiator Bleed Lacerate build.
Wish me luck bois
If you are going to face a real challenge, it has to be a real challenge. You can't accomplish anything without the possibility of failure.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info