This unique item introduces one of three new ailments!

"
Nephalim wrote:
Could safely toss 40-60 life on all uniques for good measure.

or people could come to terms with having to actually pay opportunity costs. Not to mention playing better so they don't need massive lifepools to crutch themselves up.
"
Nephalim wrote:
Could safely toss 40-60 life on all uniques for good measure.

No thanks, we don’t need Diablo3 shitty unique item design
Sigh... this doesn't help. The original idea of aliments was fine. But you've turned them all into each other and now they're just bland.
omoshidesu...

but now need buy sextant....lol
that meaniing spell would be strong in this league , oh yeah ....but for how much time ? :/

Scorched is probably increased damage from burning. Makes sense design wise compared to other uniques. And gives a potentially viable unique helmet for rf that isnt a horror/elder helmet, or vertex.
Last edited by Nubman on Dec 4, 2018, 4:43:09 PM
New Ailments sound cool !

Although... With the cold DoT coming and competing with ignite, this that look like another fire-type ailment... Are they losing all their identity?
Don't worry about that scorch thing. It'll be just the same effect from scorching ray, they even share the "cannot inflict ignite". Not sure if it's wise to tag it as an ailment, but beyond that, it's only a name for an already-existing effect (a totally new ailment would have taken quite protagonism in the Announcements, anyway)
Feel free to ckeck some skill suggestions:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2253742
Good lord more dilution on the affix tables - three new ailments to roll modifiers for. Sweet googly moogly.

Now I see why they nerfed the sextants though.

I still have the odd map in Standard that will get some serious damage benefit from this affix lol!
scorched?
what next, frostbite, and uhhh i dunno who cares.

we'll see!!
Drains resistance to fire?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info