=DBV= Guild ● Only For New Players (infos are inside) ●

Guild Name : =DBV=

ABOUT

● First of all, why only new players??? We are trying to provide the best knowledge we can to them, and avoid them being scammed from other dirty players!
● Only for ACTIVE players!
● We are more then happy to welcome new players into our guild and also D3 players and provide them with all help we can do.
● We are active in the leagues. We have European and American players. We are looking for more players who are active and want to party as well as playing solo at times.
● We are only a Softcore Trade League Guild.
● We are also heavily involved in helping each other with builds and game
knowledge.
● Master Rotations (Daily Missions)
● Uber Lab Trials
● Map Boss Kills (we usually do T1-T5) - For Atlas Completion Bonus.
● We do not accept Standard players.
● We want to enjoy and have fun, with helping each other.

Guild Rules

● Be respectful!
● Be ACTIVE!
● Treat others with respect! No racism, sexism or otherwise harmful or hateful speech. Keep it chill, again purpose is to enjoy and have fun.
● Try to keep drama and political or sensitive topics out of guild chat. We are here to unwind and relax not get into arguments.

How to join:

Dont join to discord before u post a reply in thread, and me or officer in guild whisp u in game.

https://discord.gg/EKZaUJY

Whisp me to check if i am online for FASTER getting to our guild.
My IGN is Dach_TwitchPrime
Officers IGN is: Reyortsed and QuezPaiN

Questions before joining the guild:

● How many leagues have you participated in?
● Will you be able to play the Synthesis League?
● Leave a reply with your In-Game Name, the Server/Gateway you play on and your Discord contact.

An example of what your reply should look like:

● How many leagues you have participated in? 1
● Will you be able to play Synthesis League? Yes
● My ign is: Peter. I play on the EU servers. My Discord contact is Peter#1234
Last edited by DACHMAN29 on Mar 27, 2019, 5:53:08 AM
Last bumped on Jan 5, 2020, 7:27:57 AM
Last edited by ethhill on Dec 4, 2018, 2:56:22 PM
● How many leagues you have participated in? 1 (Delve)
● Will you be able to play the Betrayal League? Yes
● My ign is: SuperFlu. I play on the US servers. I don't plan on using Discord often nor did I join until I see a whisper first.
UP
● How many leagues you have participated in? 3, since Bestiary
● Will you be able to play the Betrayal League? Yes absolutely!
● My ign is: cyyyccc. I play on the EU servers.
• My Discord is name is Riku#2931. But even tho I'm a active player I dont use discord much. I'm more the ingame chat kind of guy lul
update
● How many leagues you have participated in? 1 but only shortly. returning after briefly playing the beta.

● Will you be able to play the Betrayal League? Yes

● My ign is: Burgee I play on the NA servers.

• My Discord is name is Burgee890#5265
Hey guys what’s going on? I’m glad to hear that there are other people in our community that is willing to help New players.. I have been playing the game for a very very long time lol. I know I don’t meet your standards but I as well has a guild for this same purpose and have approximately 40-50 people in my guild. We have been active since masters league but invite new players every league to make sure they can enjoy the game as much as we do. I would love to help out in anyway I can, even if it’s just giving advice on gameplay, pob, items etc... feel free to contact me in game or is really enjoy to join your discord. If you would like to talk more about this please feel free to reach out.. my discord is https://discord.gg/H5YJJwx and discord name is Sukamedic #7005. Hope to hear from you guys soon
hi Guyz i am lookking for a friendly community to plaay allong
i play since besteary
i will play betrayl
i play in the eu server
dont have a discord but i will get one if needed
i have played Beasteary, incersion delve
i will be very active in betreayl
ign Behom server: EU
Dont have a discord i will get one

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type