[3.5] Elemental Warrior | Armour & Evasion Life | Scales well | All endgame content

This build was designed to try the new Blade Flurry skill released with breach league. It is performing very very well. You can use any melee skills you like and the build should work, with slight variation on the skill tree of course. It was also designed to be pure Armour build, but with a lot of testing, and with the new uniques released with breach league I decided to try an hybrid armour/eva build and it is stronger than ever.

This is a Life Based build using Armour AND Evasion
Doing pure elemental damage, using a very high crit chance and crit multiplier.

PROS:
Insane Clear speed
Lots of variant possible
Great league starter build
Scale very very well with wealth!
Can clear everything with reasonable gear.
Lots of differents defensive mechanics
While mapping it's alch and go.

CONS:
Can't do ele reflect map

SkillTree

Gems:
Spoiler

The 4B link in the helmet is only required for guardians and shapers and Uber atziri.

http://poecraft.com/gemplanner#v11.0P1y1T.022N0T.112d0T2N.3F1y1l2H2U2S.=2=k0L=d.1O=H2o1W.==.==.==

To move around faster:
Whirling Blade - Faster Attack - Fortify

For Power Charges and boss cursing:
Storm Brand - Power Charge on crit - Curse on Hit - Enfeeble(or any curse you like)

For Power/Endurance charges generation, I recommend using Warlord's for the endurance charges which scales well with immortal call. You can get power charges through the other setup listed above.
Herald of Ice - Curse on hit - Assassin's Mark/Warlord's Mark

Main Damage Link:
Blade Flurry - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Added Lightning Damage - Hypothermia - Increase Critical Strike - Increased Area of Effect/Concentrated Effect

Classic CWDT setup:
CWDT - Immortal Call - Increased Duration - Vaal Haste/Grace

Stuff we need
Arctic Armour - Ice Golem - Anger - Blood Rage

Totems:
Ancestral Warchief - Multiple Totem - Faster Attack - Weapon Elemental Damage

Recommended Items:

Weapons:
Spoiler

High AS 1.7+
High Crit Rate 6.5+
Highest eDPS Possible
ONE-HANDED SWORD in both hand

Helmet:
Spoiler

This helmet is so good and underated and it's crazy cheap.
Get it once you are ready to do red tier maps.

Mini Lightning coils that boost armour rating by 135%+ yes please.

Body Armour:
Spoiler

The reason we are going an hybrid build. Free Arctic armour + Phase acrobatics. It's just too good.

Gloves:
Spoiler

You can look for more resists, High Attack speed, Accuracy

Belt, Boots.
Spoiler

This is where we get our resists.
also try to get some WED or Armour on the belt it helps a lot.
Best belts are Stygian's one, in the Abyss jewel look for 40+ HP and crit multiplier.

Rings and Amulet:
Spoiler

This build required a lots of accuracy on gears, try to get 300+ on each rings and on amulet if possible
Also crit multi on amulet is a must. And try to get one good resists on each to help capping.

Flasks:
Spoiler

We want an instant heal flask, A flask that remove bleeding, one that remove freezing and one that remove shock.

Bandits:
Spoiler

Save Alira

Pantheon:
Spoiler
Major: Lunaris
Minor Yugul
Last edited by BilliMaster23 on Dec 28, 2018, 7:34:36 PM
Last bumped on Jan 3, 2019, 1:46:42 AM
Hi men,thanks for the build, i am considering using this build to starting the new league. i have 2 questions : is the damage of this build high ? cuz im not into the tanky builds that spend a lot of time triying to kill a boss . and how about the ascendancy skill points? which one of inquisitor passives did you take for this builds? you didn t include it or am i missing it?? sry if i misunderstood something im a new player
Last edited by Elricky2 on Dec 6, 2018, 3:55:09 PM
Do you use any other skill for map clearing or just BF?
You list insane clear speed as a pro but I did not think BF had that kind of clear potential?
Any melee skill? SO basically other than BF correct? how about wild strike? alsways liked that skill
Also jewels link does not work, can you please update?
so far the clear speed is pretty good.
ascendancy points and jewels are missing, please update this :(
So I've been trying this build, a bit off but close enough and having a bit of trouble...things kind of wreck me and not die fast enough...can you or someone take a look and see what I can improve the most?
https://pastebin.com/Nvh6nc8K
Your Gem link doesn't work
So I've been playing this semi-modified build and a bit disappointed...my pob only gets to 150k dps...https://pastebin.com/LnCTWgJc

Everything has been updated

Cheers everyone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info