Development Manifesto: Betrayal Balance Changes

ever thought of releasing patch notes a bit earlier?
since some people cant play all the time and dont have allot of time to make up a build for new league since patch notes aren't out yet.
might be something for the future so every1 can make up his build.
thanks keep up the work.
"
archinight wrote:
Продам гараж

Kolko go davash ?! :D
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
staticks are dead, long live 2handers! XD

looking good, really excited about the patch notes though.
what balance expect on Betrayal league? ahh?!
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Last edited by 4lin on Dec 4, 2018, 5:39:34 AM
lets read
<*)))><
Ye the problem isnt that stat sticks are overpowered. Its that alternatives are not even viable. I mean how many phys builds are there that dont use stat sticks? Atleast for me, stat sticks enabled me to get to end game in the first place. Would rather see buffs than nerfs. Hopefully melee gets some love again. Feels like melee always draws the short straw.
"
Walltrigger wrote:
Ye the problem isnt that stat sticks are overpowered. Its that alternatives are not even viable. I mean how many phys builds are there that dont use stat sticks? Atleast for me, stat sticks enabled me to get to end game in the first place. Would rather see buffs than nerfs. Hopefully melee gets some love again. Feels like melee always draws the short straw.

Let see.. Yes. Yes.. Yep ! Definitely I have face-palmed about 8 times on this sentence.
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
:o
I'm going to check what kind of changes will come to dual wielding before saying anything, but let's be real here, I am a main melee player. Literally there's no other way of playing that I like or I enjoy at all, that seems remotely fun for me or anything, and even if I am very far away from liking stat sticks, I feel punished for playing anything melee that's not "blade vortex", and honestly... It feels very bad.

Nerf stat sticks or rework dual wield if you feel like that will rebalance the game better, but Sword and Board and two handers need some love too.
Whirling Blades that can't work if you don't have two blades or one blade and nothing else, that is really logical and rp.
I hope the logic will make you change Shield Charge too. Shield charge should work whatever is your main weapon, even a wand, if your offhand is a shield.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info