Balance Changes in Path of Exile: Betrayal

"
SeabeeO wrote:
"
You will no longer be able to use skills that require a specific weapon equipped if you are dual-wielding and one of your equipped weapons is unsuitable for that skill.

I wasn't crazy about this league when first saw the announcement for it... so was losing interest in game but this change utterly kills the game for me. Takes my league farmer toon completely out...

Nice move GGG.... RIP this game.

If you wanted me to feel betrayed... you've succeeded.

I don't really understand you people who play the same builds over and over. The glory of PoE is build diversity yet the people mad at this announcement are upset that their favourite build is temporarily weakened.

The are a litany of builds and a great many new ones are created every league. I'm not going to say that people are playing the game wrong, each to their own. But if playing the same build league after league is your goal, you're going to be upset at every change that affects that singular build over and over.
edit: I just looked at this guy's characters, you play Sunder with a Prismatic Eclipse.. that's your cause to be distressed about this change? I hope GGG doesn't listen to people like you, to be frank.

If anyone wants to be annoyed at something, this isn't it. Be annoyed at the 3 new ailments when the ailment system's current implementation is so poor and underpowered.
WARNING: Do not give GGG money. Never forgive the content creator priority uncovered during 3.14 Ultimatum league.
GGG got caught giving content creators in game advantages, only when caught would they tell the player base they were doing this. This will continue, but more slyly.
Last edited by Ghostseer on Dec 4, 2018, 6:19:14 PM
fuck yeah rip all the fuckers who made awesome stat stick, specially the mirror ones <3
Buff life on the right side of the tree! Just a little! Pretty Please!
I just want GGG to please develop a text to
speech program that reads aloud everything in Bex's voice.
That is all.
Thank you.
"
Ghostseer wrote:
"
SeabeeO wrote:
"
You will no longer be able to use skills that require a specific weapon equipped if you are dual-wielding and one of your equipped weapons is unsuitable for that skill.

I wasn't crazy about this league when first saw the announcement for it... so was losing interest in game but this change utterly kills the game for me. Takes my league farmer toon completely out...

Nice move GGG.... RIP this game.

If you wanted me to feel betrayed... you've succeeded.

I don't really understand you people who play the same builds over and over. The glory of PoE is build diversity yet the people mad at this announcement are upset that their favourite build is temporarily weakened.

The are a litany of builds and a great many new ones are created every league. I'm not going to say that people are playing the game wrong, each to their own. But if playing the same build league after league is your goal, you're going to be upset at every change that affects that singular build over and over.
edit: I just looked at this guy's characters, you play Sunder with a Prismatic Eclipse.. that's your cause to be distressed about this change? I hope GGG doesn't listen to people like you, to be frank.

If anyone wants to be annoyed at something, this isn't it. Be annoyed at the 3 new ailments when the ailment system's current implementation is so poor and underpowered.

The glory of PoE is that people can do what they want to do. Now a lot of people cannot do this anymore. Yes, it really is that simple.
Last edited by chrdong on Dec 4, 2018, 6:28:23 PM
My biggest issue with the DW change is with movement skills more so than anything else.
"
Feredhel wrote:
"
moonmidnight wrote:
"
ಥ_ಥ wrote:
I'm going to miss Death's Hand but whatever. There are other ways to get Unholy might and generate power charges.

theres still hope for unique off hands to be changed

try ball of lightning + increased crit chance + power charge on crit
BOOM
there ya go

Nah, has no real potential. Any build that relies on those mechanics or orb of storms has no real potential to go beyond t11/12 maps with anything but joke mods. Not that Death's Hand off-hand builds had potential to go beyond that either.

Kind of hints at the real problem with the game since it came out. Most builds are simply dead-end sooner or later.

Hi friends. I don't mean to sound like confrontational but where the hell has anyone answered the op's question. Are we getting twice the totems??? so are we able to cast 1 less totem for the ability to cast 2 at once??? totally lame. or are we getting twice the totems??? as in I cast 2 for every 1 available. so 6 ???? please answer the ops question.

re : ritual of awakening.
Last edited by Reemzmeister on Dec 4, 2018, 7:08:16 PM
"
Reemzmeister wrote:
Hi friends. I don't mean to sound like confrontational but where the hell has anyone answered the op's question. Are we getting twice the totems??? so are we able to cast 1 less totem for the ability to cast 2 at once??? totally lame. or are we getting twice the totems??? as in I cast 2 for every 1 available. so 6 ???? please answer the ops question.

I think it means two totems for people who use totem skills that are not spell totem. Flame Totem, Searing Bond, etc. I think we'll find out later though, probably three hours or less now I'm guessing.
Last edited by Jakzca on Dec 4, 2018, 7:13:00 PM
"
Reemzmeister wrote:

Reading is hard isn't it? It clearly states that instead of getting +1 max totem, you get +1 totems per summon to a total of 2 totems summon with 1 click, so i.e. 5 max totems and 1 totem per cast, becomes 4 max totems with 2 totems per cast.
it states you will cast 2 instead. what do you not understand about instead?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info