Further Changes to the Atlas in Path of Exile: Betrayal

"
SouOu wrote:
My problem with maps has always been I just can't get the maps I need to proceed down the atlas to actually DROP. I only get to around T11 or 12 (the first red maps) before I end up giving up because I can't get the other T11-12 maps to drop or get enough T11/12 maps to get T13+ maps to drop... hell I can usually barely get enough of the T10 maps to get drops for the T11/12 maps I need.

Yes, I realize I can buy maps... but I don't really want to buy maps. I feel that something that's so critical to end game and keeping the player playing the game should help the player sustain him/herself long enough at a tier once they get there that they can progress to the next tier provided they are capable of handling the tier they are on.

And I *REALLY* wish the stupid map prophecy could drop higher than T1 maps if you're progressed further than T1 =/

I think there is much more sustain to map pool following Delve, and with Incursion and Betrayal (think map drop scarabs) added, it should be a breeze. In Delve, I have funded my friend with all the red maps including 3x T16s that were laying around and had plenty left over to run myself. Stopped playing like over a month ago, farmed Shaper 15-20+ times, still got 5+ shaper passes laying around that I have farmed myself, a few elder maps and tons of especially t14 and below maps. When I ran Delves religiously, I even sold some maps since the cities are op for that..

All of this with no strategy whatsoever, e.g. shaped strat where you can only drop a certain elder map and ignore other T11-T16 altogether.

Just play and engage with mechanics more. Use horizon orbs. There are dedicated trade channels where people will swaperoo maps with yoo easily. Boost up your red maps always, smash some sac fragments and you will be good to go.
Last edited by WithLoveEarL on Dec 4, 2018, 2:15:50 AM
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Torture Chamber no longer with us? What will be in its place? I want to know.

I will treasure my old torture chamber maps. I guess. I hate the layout of both that one and Dungeon.

Didn't you read atlas changes? There is a new map instead of it, Primordial Blocks, you know, where Torture Chamber is in the brackets?
T15 like cosmetic changes.

Not sure it will change somth for actual good and worth visiting bosses. Not for killing anyway. Cuz they are still remains tiresome.

Oh very not sure.
But nice try!

(Torture Chamber will not be missed at all)

Just for difference how to make T15 fun and desirable.
Make them: T15 Gorge, T15 Beach, T15 Strand, T15 Racecource - and rise pack size.
All will be happy, I bet!
Last edited by DarkJen on Dec 4, 2018, 2:32:40 AM
Asspoop. So i will get killed even faster when Shakari makes my game freeze during gauntlet.
You saw the feedback, and did this with it? What the f
Can you please do something about the league-end map-tabs? It is insanely annoying to have so many cannot-remove map tabs, it has been a subject in the community for more than a year. Please.
Stay awhile... and listen.
Very nice.
<*)))><
[/quote]
Make them: T15 Gorge, T15 Beach, T15 Strand, T15 Racecource - and rise pack size.
All will be happy, I bet![/quote]

Gorge was eliminated... =(
Yet the biggest issue has not been touched.

Our problem is that the maps we need to progress in the story line, upgrade our masters... may not drop. It is terrible to know that a master is sitting at a map, that just doesn´t drop.

You must allow us to buy maps from Zana, all maps in rotation. Right now the highest she sells is T10, that is just a nightmare.
"
JOHN_RA wrote:
T15 like cosmetic changes.

Not sure it will change somth for actual good and worth visiting bosses. Not for killing anyway. Cuz they are still remains tiresome.

Oh very not sure.
But nice try!

(Torture Chamber will not be missed at all)

Just for difference how to make T15 fun and desirable.
All will be happy, I bet!

god that would be boring. i could stick a pencil in my keyboard to play these maps and that you would perceive as fun?^
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
We also wanted to clarify that the "Torture Chamber" map is no longer with us.

thank fuck

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info