[3.9] Ice 9 Kills \m/ -Not Budget :( 9+ attacks/second-Chill/Freeze)

Wouldn't Ice shot still be stronger than ele hit? Or do you use 2 ele hit gems? And when should I switch to ele hit?
aRc tRaP
Last edited by SteBit on Dec 9, 2018, 11:55:09 AM
"
SteBit wrote:
Wouldn't Ice shot still be stronger than ele hit? Or do you use 2 ele hit gems? And when should I switch to ele hit?

Eel hit switching between cold and lightning was still more dmg than Ice Shot, I am using both jewels though, so now it's pure cold.
God not having Vorici and the Artisan Bench is still freaking me out.
aRc tRaP
Last edited by SteBit on Dec 10, 2018, 5:48:09 AM
"
"
SteBit wrote:

Eel hit switching between cold and lightning was still more dmg than Ice Shot, I am using both jewels though, so now it's pure cold.

So you changed your concept? No longer Ice Shot, but "double" ele hit?

You're using GMP in the helmet, is it useful?
Hello.

Would like to thanks you for the build/advises.

How confident are you for very late game with this build?
Hello, this is definitely what I was aiming for, I started doing a Elemental hit fire this league, but I wanted to try instead of fire converting the dmg to cold, trying to chill enemies or more. As im not that advanced player, I wished some guide would come, is there a gameplay in maps already you could upload :3? Also I took Deadeye ascendancy, haven't read well your guide, so I'm gonna check how does it goes to change my tree & skills for this until late game so I farm regrets to take some steps back.

"
HoschiBro wrote:
"
"
SteBit wrote:

So you changed your concept? No longer Ice Shot, but "double" ele hit?

You're using GMP in the helmet, is it useful?

Yep, I realized that Arctic Breath did exactly what Ice shot was meant to do, and the damage was better for Ele Hit so there was no reason not to go with it. Esp since we just don't have enough physical damage to scale Ice Shot.

GMP is great with Arctic Breath, it makes the chill ground effect very large. I need to test it with Volley and maybe see how the AoE interacts with Spell Cascade.

"
Kikouyouhhh wrote:

Hello.

Would like to thanks you for the build/advises.

How confident are you for very late game with this build?

tldr: Shaper/Guardians = easy. Uber Elder = very hard.

With just the finished tree the PoB shows 327k and 122k Shaper DPS, so Shaper and Guardians shouldn't be a problem as long as you can play the fights decently. Everything Shaper/Guardians do that would kill you are all easily avoidable.

Uber Elder will be hard though, since we have such a low life pool you'd have to play the fight extremely well. The fights are so chaotic and the degens will really hurt us.
Last edited by TheNotoriousPIG on Dec 10, 2018, 11:08:25 AM
Trying this on my raider and actually loving it :D
"
"
HoschiBro wrote:

Yep, I realized that Arctic Breath did exactly what Ice shot was meant to do, and the damage was better for Ele Hit so there was no reason not to go with it. Esp since we just don't have enough physical damage to scale Ice Shot.

GMP is great with Arctic Breath, it makes the chill ground effect very large. I need to test it with Volley and maybe see how the AoE interacts with Spell Cascade.

I tried EleHit by myself and it feels quite better and smoother to play. The ground effect of Ice Shot is really small, i think this is the problem with that. Phys Scaling is indeed a bit hard to get. Each item with flat phys is not that easy.
But what is the best weapon for EleHit? A shaperbow with colddmg for dex scaling? 40% less damage from QR is quite a lot and i think it should be possible to get better than that. I have to check this in PoB.
interesting a quilbow totem build !

any video for it?
Last edited by Ending2018 on Dec 11, 2018, 5:31:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info