path of building for xbox please

We won't have this ability until the GGG links our Xbox accounts to the Forums.
Not even sure if they will get to do that or not.

Diablo 3 does not have this.

And I have to assume it has to do with getting Microsoft to allow GGG to have access to the Xbox account information, to get it all set up.

Unitl then we have to input all information manually.

If you are following a build then the Passive tree part should be done for you.

You then would have to go in and change all the gear and stats on the gear to match what you currently have.

@Corrison did not know PoB had an App. Wonder how hard it is to craft gear on there. going to need to check it out.

"
xPeleusx wrote:
We won't have this ability until the GGG links our Xbox accounts to the Forums.
Not even sure if they will get to do that or not.

Diablo 3 does not have this.

And I have to assume it has to do with getting Microsoft to allow GGG to have access to the Xbox account information, to get it all set up.

Unitl then we have to input all information manually.

If you are following a build then the Passive tree part should be done for you.

You then would have to go in and change all the gear and stats on the gear to match what you currently have.

@Corrison did not know PoB had an App. Wonder how hard it is to craft gear on there. going to need to check it out.

D3 is also no where near as complex. You only have 8 skills, 3 passives, and 3 powers to worry about. And they are all freely interchangeable. All data is stored client side for D3 also.

PoE has almost everything stored server side, so they would not need M$ permission to access. It would however require a back-end site reconstruction to make accessible.

I have not used either mobile app, since I have a PC right next to my Xbox. But my buddy uses the PoEMate to get his build info. He does not really care about sheet dps via the app, only how it feels in-game. Both do allow pastebin importing.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
Yeah, I FINALLY found out how to import my character from PC.

Man, it is not very user-friendly/ Intuitive.

I had to Google it then had to go to a couple of sites to see how to finally do it properly.

Even then I did it wrong.

Once I put my account name in I had to pick the character.

Then I had to import Passive Tree and Jewels

Then Items and Skills.

But nowhere on there does it tell you to actually click the box it shows up in to do it.

It just has a box Done.

So thank you guys for making get off my butt to look further into how to use Path of Building.
+1 PLEASE LET US USE POB LIKE PC PLAYERS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info