Skill Reveal: War Banner and Dread Banner

Wtb more gem slots and hotkeys.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Looks kind of meh and not very intuitiv. And do those stacks dissappear once you move to another area like a boss chambmer?

But this can be a very good buff for summoners. On the other hand it will also be a pain in the ass due to a very small amount of keybind.

At least for the aura you could provide a small button on the side that allows us to activate or deactivate it on wish without switching skills.

This game realy is greate. But it is mindblowing how much you lock yourself out of introducing or improving quality functions.

An "Sell all white/trash/blue" button or an "all in/out button" for Inventory and stash would be so much nicer than the current state that I cant understand why you didnt already put things like that into the game.

Same as at least a button for easyly turning on auras.
"
UlfgardLeo wrote:
dread banner looks like a nice buff to pure physical attack builds. unfortunately, seems not to apply to EK and this skill feels so underloved.

now, how can we abuse chance to impale on generic skills? Impale adds damage on hit based on the physical damage that applied impale (10k phys hit with impale=1k added to the next 5 attacks). Okay, assume we have a very hard hitting skill. and we added a barrage next to it which inflicts 5 hits in a very short amount of time...could we abuse this interaction?

like slow hit + barrage?
Would probably be possible, but keep in mind you have to use your hard hitting skill until it inflicts impale, which will most likely not be a very high chance on the banner.

And even then, you can stack multiple impales, so using a single hard hitting fast skill should be worth more than one blow into multiple small blows.

HOWEVER, imagine using a vaal skill like double strike, spectral throw or summon skeletons alongside a hard hitting main attack on a boss(maybe even paired with ruthless), the other skills should all trigger the big impale and stack quite a lot of additional damage on top of it.
War Banner increases the accuracy of nearby allies, while increasing physical damage taken by nearby enemies

That sounds dangerous.
Wow it's not melee only :gasp:
"
Inferiallus wrote:
War Banner increases the accuracy of nearby allies, while increasing physical damage taken by nearby enemies

That sounds dangerous.

I think what they mean is the enemies take increased physical Damage.
Otherwhise I WILL use this on my Aurabot to kill Partymembers =)
Really nice skills, can't wait to use them.

Reserving mana for it will be a tough call.

Hope it's not more than 10%.

Still looking forward for it.

so every League we get more and more Buffs and crazy Items (i hate Statsticks)and get stronger and stronger. Millionen over Millions of DPS, until you dont even notice the mobs you kill, because everything is dying offscreen.

I really really hope they do something about the crazy speed meta this League, we really dont need more dmg!.
"
Wudy wrote:

so every League we get more and more Buffs and crazy Items (i hate Statsticks)and get stronger and stronger. Millionen over Millions of DPS, until you dont even notice the mobs you kill, because everything is dying offscreen.

I really really hope they do something about the crazy speed meta this League, we really dont need more dmg!.

This is called power creep and I dont think it is a bad thing if you manage it properly.

But a wise introduction of new items and a buff/nerf to ertain skills that allow more versatile builds instead of power creep would be nice(r).

Also more hotkeys and more comfortfunctions :)
Last edited by SenchuTen on Nov 30, 2018, 4:30:46 AM
Nais!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info