Skill Reveal: War Banner and Dread Banner

Nice, it would be even better if it were a buff like War Cries or Blood rage instead of Aura
Mana reservation AGAIN!!. There are way too many skills with mana reservation.
This is super cool! I'll finally have something to do with that ~35% of free mana I've got so painfully unreserved on my Jug, without trying to figure out how to cram in Haste in there :D
Very nice.
<*)))><
"
tsunamikun wrote:

but that doesn't make sense. Casters can't use dread banner and the other one doesn't do anything for defensive purposes.

or well, let's all play casters that only use attacks to reliably trigger impale ... So because melees are already so tanky (lol) that nobody wants to play them he thinks GGG will introduce a boss buff that only really hits them?

I find it strange that every introduction of anything summons a murder of nerfcriers^^

yeah... but mobs phys dmg has increased alot since 3.3 or so ...

other skills should be fixed other than adding another aura or whatever this is :)
Last edited by ryugaminemikado89 on Nov 30, 2018, 12:53:22 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:

But if you meant affect visually, I imagine 'messily' is the answer. We already have some back attachments that are banners, and that'll just look weird.

A better design choice would have been to have the banner just sort of float beside your character, the flag fluttering behind you from there.

Or longer pole way above over head.
Yes yes
I don't understand the minion part.

Minions will gain the benefits, awesome. But only if your an attack/minion hybrid only? (Aka Herald of Purity/Agony?)

So judging by this revolving around "attacks", minion attacks will not count towards getting a stack for the banners? I'm unsure, as it's not mentioned how it will work with minions in the description you guys have.

Feel free to correct me.
Last edited by raysuko on Dec 1, 2018, 8:28:17 AM
hell ye brother
oooooooooooooooooooooooo
Finally a good replacement to golems, that keep dying all the time (and even more vs. bosses).
I'll definitely give it a try.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info