Skill Reveal: War Banner and Dread Banner

GIVE US NORMAL KEY BAR (LIKE IN WOW, SWTOR AND OTHER MMORPGS), YOU ARE ADDING NEW SKILLS, BUT WE ONLY HAVE ACCES TO 8 HOTKEYS
Last edited by szpilka on Nov 29, 2018, 6:19:09 PM
GG
"
szpilka wrote:
GIVE US NORMAL KEY BAR (LIKE IN WOW, SWTOR AND OTHER MMORPGS), YOU ARE ADDING NEW SKILLS, BUT WE ONLY HAVE ACCES TO 8 HOTKEYS

Please!
It looks like the new "steel" skills will make for some extremely cookie cutter builds.

Were't there like five things with the stacking steel effects introduced? Oh mama!
"
War Banner increases the accuracy of nearby allies, while increasing physical damage taken by nearby enemies

How much mana is reserved? The multi function nature is really cool and definately needed to diversify poe gameplay.

This combined with focuses hopefully will allow builds to function on a deeper level than shield charging around and using a single omni purpose skill to clear and ST.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Nov 29, 2018, 6:16:09 PM
"
szpilka wrote:

I would for start appreciate option to always use left mouse click for movement, and to bind new key to that position.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
Cyclone is still weird.
"
szpilka wrote:

Requests like yours are why GGG never does this kind of stuff.
Make it more Diablo, WoW, Aion, LoL, Fifa!
Oh nice a champion buff
i look forward to trying em out

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info