Nothing for daggers?

New skills for daggers weren't introduced for years. Where is the balance of skills released? Last I remember was Blade Flurry.
Last bumped on Nov 20, 2018, 4:53:12 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
nothing for daggers?
daggers were the most op thing in the game for years. literally. they were nerfed like 3 times to try to close the gap, and swords were buffed once or twice.

we don't know what all the new skills even are yet, and you're complaining about not one being able to be used with daggers.

is this a meme at this point. just complain about everything before we even have/know it.

oh my god betrayal league is so garbage cause of this this this. i know we haven't played it or seen patch notes or literally anything like that, but i just know! fix it ggg! i already know its broken!
"
xMustard wrote:
nothing for daggers?
daggers were the most op thing in the game for years. literally. they were nerfed like 3 times to try to close the gap, and swords were buffed once or twice.

we don't know what all the new skills even are yet, and you're complaining about not one being able to be used with daggers.

is this a meme at this point. just complain about everything before we even have/know it.

oh my god betrayal league is so garbage cause of this this this. i know we haven't played it or seen patch notes or literally anything like that, but i just know! fix it ggg! i already know its broken!
That's not true. Guess what weapon has highest DPS in game. Yes is sword, not dagger.
dps doesn't factor in crit - at all.

and a dagger shouldn't have the highest dps. what makes you think that. its half a caster weapon.

and actually highest dps weapon in the game is 2hand axes to be specific
"
xMustard wrote:
dps doesn't factor in crit - at all.

and a dagger shouldn't have the highest dps. what makes you think that. its half a caster weapon.

and actually highest dps weapon in the game is 2hand axes to be specific
I'm talking about one hand weapon of course.

Check this out. I would take this foils any time over the dagger.

http://poe.trade/search/amisoanohozita
Especially last one.
ok, but again, why do you think that a dagger should be better than a sword for attacks? that makes zero sense to me.

but anyway, compared to a 611 dps sword with 7.53 crit and 2.03 attack speed, you can get a dagger that is 574.75 dps dagger with 8.41 crit and 1.9 attack speed. that is fairly comparable. sure the sword is better, but IMO it should be.

no idea why you're just assuming dagger should be the best. it shouldn't and never will be again, but was for the longest time.
"
xMustard wrote:
ok, but again, why do you think that a dagger should be better than a sword for attacks? that makes zero sense to me.

but anyway, compared to a 611 dps sword with 7.53 crit and 2.03 attack speed, you can get a dagger that is 574.75 dps dagger with 8.41 crit and 1.9 attack speed. that is fairly comparable. sure the sword is better, but IMO it should be.

no idea why you're just assuming dagger should be the best. it shouldn't and never will be again, but was for the longest time.
All debate here is about that dagger has no new skills to use, but sword has all and is more OP than daggers. That's all. Balance in skills release for all weapons just non-exist.
Agreed daggers needs some new skills, like backstab or something op for singletargets.
would be cool if assasin had more synergy with daggers too, since they are historically linked.
Last edited by Bearbarion on Nov 17, 2018, 12:33:14 PM
"
Kastmar wrote:
All debate here is about that dagger has no new skills to use, but sword has all and is more OP than daggers. That's all. Balance in skills release for all weapons just non-exist.

this is what i thought at first, but you were going on a tangent comparing daggers to swords in dps and all that junk.

anyway, we don't even know what all new skills there are. only what they've showcased so far. stop jumping the gun.
Daggers are fine; usefull offhand items for crit builds and enable you to use whirling blades (like swords). Also yea, daggers were king for a long time. Btw this is not assassins creed .. backstabbing? Next you come up with stealth attacks and sneaking.
What about axes btw? Do they have a single skill/mainhand+offhand setup in which youd choose one over a sword?
Last edited by HerrImHimmel on Nov 17, 2018, 7:58:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info