Elemental Damage or Elemental Penetration

"
UlfgardLeo wrote:
"
demon9675 wrote:

I’m extremely confused - what’s the point of playing flat elemental caustic when you’re ignoring the whole caustic part? Wouldn’t any other elemental or elementally nuetral skill be better, even split arrow?

overlapping explosions of caustic arrows shotgun.

toxic rain still seems superior to ca to me. as far as i know it can shotgun too and doesnt need gmp. droping gmp should make up for the lower base scaling and free support gem slot.
i tested everything out myself on uber elder and penetration build is way better. for cleaning maps i use caustic arrow and for single targets i use scourge arrow... i one shot nearly every boss till T14 maps, i havent tested on higher tier maps yet but will try. thanks to everyone for your attention and your opinions . good luck and have fun
"
bacho1977 wrote:
i tested everything out myself on uber elder and penetration build is way better. for cleaning maps i use caustic arrow and for single targets i use scourge arrow... i one shot nearly every boss till T14 maps, i havent tested on higher tier maps yet but will try. thanks to everyone for your attention and your opinions . good luck and have fun

Pen will be superior in almost all cases, but especially in places where it matters the most, bosses. They have the resistance you want to penetrate.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info