Free Uber Elder Carry Service (Delve SC)

back on and ready to go!
On now ready for action!
If you have seen the ad he made, all true, easy , your loot (he doesnt even bring it to you u see it drop :) ) I highly recommend , Tipped 40c (price that others ask) just because he deserves it !
Hey fellow cali here, hit me up when u get time. Ive died to uber elder a a few dozen times and just cant get the last 15%

IGN xx__Richard_Raul__xx
Online now and ready to help!
He just messaged me and even though i found another person to do the carry service for me, I plan on using him in the future. Down to earth person and just wants to help people! We need more exiles like him
Online now ready for action!
Online now and ready for action!
2nd time I've talked to him, first time I responded to this topic and he replied soon as he got online asking if i still needed help. I said i had already got help but if i needed it again, i would ask him. And i did, then i screwed it up and came in fight and died. He was super cool about it and refunded me the frags and did it again for me. Very awesome!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

He did it again, doesn't let u down, great service, I recommend as always !(even failed the first try(elder didn't drop anything) and kept to his word about the extra shaper set) ^_^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info