Mastercrafting re-invented

"
Nubatron wrote:
Let's just hope when we unlock a new recipe there isn't a screen sized banner that obscures everything you're fighting.

New Recipe Unlocked!
+1 Mana Gained On Kill

Enjoy the death by the 1,000 zombies you can't see that were charging you at 1 mile per day because this banner won't go away.
But hey, at least you will be able to read a few dozen system messages about yourofferscan$#!@7off getting to a deeper delve level while the screen sized banner blocks the action... because GGG listens to player feedback and cares.
"
SudianX wrote:
"
Nubatron wrote:
Let's just hope when we unlock a new recipe there isn't a screen sized banner that obscures everything you're fighting.

New Recipe Unlocked!
+1 Mana Gained On Kill

Enjoy the death by the 1,000 zombies you can't see that were charging you at 1 mile per day because this banner won't go away.
But hey, at least you will be able to read a few dozen system messages about yourofferscan$#!@7off getting to a deeper delve level while the screen sized banner blocks the action... because GGG listens to player feedback and cares.

Wow, that escalated quickly.

My name is Nubatron, and I don't endorse this message :)
"
SudianX wrote:
"
Nubatron wrote:

New Recipe Unlocked!
+1 Mana Gained On Kill

Oh fuck I forgot about the messages... all the messages.
Second-class poe gamer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info