Expansion Announcement Soon! Delve Supporter Packs Ending

You guys truly epitomize the sense of altruism.
You allow players to allocate cosmetic items, if they currently suffer from financial problems. Brilliant, lovely, kind.

I really love you, GGG. And I'm willing to support you again with additional 50€ when 3.5. is released.

<3
我来过!
Delve is obviously going core. Fossils are in the ps4 trailer.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Mobile POE :)
Yeeeeeeeeee
Mobile PoE with Bees incomming !!!
Get ready for PoE: mobile edition! Hope you guys have phones.
"
Gukbuk wrote:
"
shoju wrote:
Please let Delve die, and not shove it into the rest of the game. PLEASE

An for what reason ? Because you dont like it ? Well then just ignore the sulphite on the maps and you are fine, no one forces you to delve.
Or are you really that kind of ignorant that no one is allowed to like a game mechanic because you dont ? Bitch please

I'm having the same thoughts about these people who want Delve to not become permanent. I don't get it. Nobody is forcing them to play it.
Is the upgrade sale over?

on today morning my wish pack costs 21 €, now its up to 25€ ?
I got some error or sth. ?
"
acheron_spike wrote:
"
Gukbuk wrote:
"
shoju wrote:
Please let Delve die, and not shove it into the rest of the game. PLEASE

An for what reason ? Because you dont like it ? Well then just ignore the sulphite on the maps and you are fine, no one forces you to delve.
Or are you really that kind of ignorant that no one is allowed to like a game mechanic because you dont ? Bitch please

I'm having the same thoughts about these people who want Delve to not become permanent. I don't get it. Nobody is forcing them to play it.

I think these peeps are afraid that players that delve will gain an advantage over people that don't (like to) delve. But I'm pretty sure that GGG will nerf the reward system of Delve when it goes core.

So yeah, they are just moaning. Delve should and will go core.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info