Your prediction on the next league mechanic

Well we know the colours are going to be black and yellow, so obviously it's going to be...
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Last edited by crystalwitch on Nov 12, 2018, 6:21:30 AM
"
crystalwitch wrote:
Well we know the colours are going to be black and yellow, so obviously it's going to be...

Bees?
POE 3.5 Plague

The death of Kitvana had unforeseen consequences releasing a slow developing plague onto wraeclast corrupting monsters and humans alike unleashing nightmarish amalgamations of various monster and human types. All areas of wraeclast now include patches of plague, a new damage type that deals initial damage and adds a very slow DoT that takes time to wear off.

Plummeting Ursa/Voidbearers and Cannibal/Goatmen are a few examples of plague spreading filth Kitvana's curse has unleased. Upon entering maps even bosses are not immune to the affects of this plague. Steal your nerves Exiles for the amalgamated versions of wreaclasts most wretched of foes will test even the most battle-hardened among you.

Seek out the source of this affliction and rid wraeclast of its pestilence before it's too late.

AND a Masters rework...

Masters are now affected by the Elder (E) and Shaper (S) and end up picking a side based on your decisions. Master missions can now be S/E influenced...running one vs the other pushes that master to side one way or the other.

At level 7 Masters are locked to a side and then only offer maps they are influenced by. At level 8 they offer a random mod based on who they are influenced by for 1EX... Yes master crafted S/E items. Occasionally they may even offer a base S/E item for sale

All Masters now offer multiple missions with varying levels of difficulty and commensurate XP smoothing out the leveling process. Many new maps have been added to the atlas locations have been moved and tiers have been altered.

EDIT: Reworded and pulled a post I made elsewhere into this...
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
Last edited by Ain_Soph_Aur on Nov 12, 2018, 7:27:49 AM
"
crystalwitch wrote:

I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
How about POE Mobile gaming ?
Copy of some other league we already had with new GFX and way to access it so it looks new
The game clearly isn't played fast enough. So I bet it'll be some Breach/Abyss/Incursion, but with half the time available. Also it'll be set in the mine with no crawler, only flares, and 2 sticks of dynamite.
So, you either 1 shot everything in the first second, or you fail. Can't wait to throw money at GGG.

I fucking hate the focus on go super sonic, and timed mechanics. And that's exactly what we'll get, the name and details are irrelevant.
"
nibas wrote:
"
crystalwitch wrote:

Bees?
BEES!
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
All masters were kidnapped by blizzard and transported through map divice to an mysterious new zone called cellular. you have to go and rescue them and they have learned new abilities and what not in this crazy place.. crafting 5.0
Last edited by Boxxerz on Nov 12, 2018, 5:16:05 PM
Hoping for a "Rework-League". So much good ideas in the game, but many need some love. Fear a bit for mega addon content update plus Delve plus Incursion inclusion. Path Of Patches incoming!

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I will continually hope for Prophecy 2.0. That system had so much potential, and failed so miserably to achieve it.

Truly loved prophecy league and a sample of a good implemented league mechanic. Don't think it failed, but it involves to much RNG or heavy trade invest (as all in PoE....)
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info