[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

Yea, using Pride is not set in stone for me either. Its not just that the DPS increase is not that big and also situational. I lose other utility from the Amulet slot too.

And yea, there are a lot of keys to press. And you mentioned the banner too. I just stopped planting the banner. Even at max stages, planting it is only a very tiny damage boost over just carrying it.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jan 20, 2020, 9:29:27 PM
"
Mecielle wrote:
Yea, using Pride is not set in stone for me either. Its not just that the DPS increase is not that big and also situational. I lose other utility from the Amulet slot too.

And yea, there are a lot of keys to press. And you mentioned the banner too. I just stopped planting the banner. Even at max stages, planting it is only a very tiny damage boost over just carrying it.

Dont forget dropping the banner gives you 3 seconds of adrenaline, that's 100% increased damage to apply your initial round of bleeds, plus 25% increased attack speed and 25% additional phys damage reduction. Definitely worth popping on bosses or metamorphs
"
breadbucket wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:

Dont forget dropping the banner gives you 3 seconds of adrenaline, that's 100% increased damage to apply your initial round of bleeds, plus 25% increased attack speed and 25% additional phys damage reduction. Definitely worth popping on bosses or metamorphs

Yea, I did place it in the beginning, but by now with my current Puncture DPS every map boss and metamorph is dead in 2-3 seconds even without it. Except the Shaper/Elder Guardians, on those I do place the banner. Or in the Uber Elder fight after gaining stages from the minion phase. There the boost still makes a big difference.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jan 20, 2020, 9:45:40 PM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
rareshelu wrote:

i managed to craft this, the price of it based on the macro is extremely high but i doubt it worth that much. If anyone is interested let me know

That looks about right for what it is right now:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/YPVPX6UY

If you had used Perfect Fossils to get it to 30% quality before you started crafting it would be better. And it is very badly divined.

It can reach 490 pDPS if you throw some lucky divines on it and then do a 30% corruption beastcraft.

No bleed bows listed with such high damage right now, but easily more than 20ex would be my guess.

Not sure why people are getting off on high top end bows when other mods can make them much better
this bow compared to that on PoB nets me 150k more dps
"
Rezechs wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
rareshelu wrote:

i managed to craft this, the price of it based on the macro is extremely high but i doubt it worth that much. If anyone is interested let me know

That looks about right for what it is right now:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/YPVPX6UY

If you had used Perfect Fossils to get it to 30% quality before you started crafting it would be better. And it is very badly divined.

It can reach 490 pDPS if you throw some lucky divines on it and then do a 30% corruption beastcraft.

No bleed bows listed with such high damage right now, but easily more than 20ex would be my guess.

Not sure why people are getting off on high top end bows when other mods can make them much better
this bow compared to that on PoB nets me 150k more dps

And its worth about the same at 15-18ex. Only in the current state of the other bow of course. When the other one is divined nicely, it will be at least 0.5m more bleed damage than yours and be worth more.

And people talked at length on the last page about how the bleed mods can make up for lower pDPS, so noone is getting off on high-pDPS and ignores the mods here.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jan 21, 2020, 7:35:10 AM
Uploaded a video on a T16 Darkforest w/ 80% Avoid bleeding mod.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H11f8X-Rfyo&feature=youtu.be
just in case some1 is in need of a good bow. I'm selling my bow because I move on to another build:

open suffix can be slammed

Selling my gear Bow 15ex rest is negotiable
Hey,
very nice build, it has become one of my favorites.
The damage is very nice and just melts everything, did almost all content.

The only problem i have is that im feeling very squishy altough im at almost 5.9k life and 10k evasion with acro+phase acro. Sometimes I just drop dead from normal hits of white mobs and many times I just died without even having the slightest indication of what killed me.

Can anyone give me some advise on what to improve on my gear? I have around 12ex to spend. I see many people using armor bases instead of evasion, should I maybe switch?
My pob: https://pastebin.com/Wvacvw5v

Gear:
remaining gear left selling for 13 ex obo if anyone is interested out dpsing 450 top end bleed bows

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info