[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

Got my first Ryslatha's Coil for 30c, the mathyl effect happened to those belts. They are so expensive now even for garbage rolls. I upgraded for 3+ exalts, but it wasnt even a great upgrade. Now time for a new bow or unique chest.

If I am going a crit build should I focus on Loreweave, or does the lack of evasion make it too shitty for later game?
Last edited by pigpill on Dec 27, 2019, 12:36:00 PM
Hey guys I'm leveling a character for this build so I tried to craft an bow for it and I got this one:

Spoiler

This bow will be good for the build?
Hi I got all the following items and would like to know how I could improve my DPS, thanks in advance! :)

ign: LevioState
"
stategamer wrote:
Hi I got all the following items and would like to know how I could improve my DPS, thanks in advance! :)

Someone could confirm that but if you have pierce your ensnaring arrow woundnt work and you will lose and huge dps boost
"
Perzival3 wrote:
Anyvideos or can you tell me how good is it against endgame bosses.?

I'm not going to record any footage for some time, since i'm not actively playing the build right now. It shouldn't have much issues with end game bosses.

"
Meso7 wrote:
Spoiler
I'm pretty bad at poe mechanics so excuse me if this is a dumb question. When you say we want a bow with high attack speed, are you talking about attacks per second that are in the weapon tooltip? And if that's the case, why is it recommended over a slow hitting weapon? Wouldn't a slow weapon apply stronger bleeds?

The reason I'm asking is because I found a bow that I want to buy but it has very high base attack speed and I'm worried it would be a mistake to use it.

Using slow hitting weapons feels awful. Damage with bleed might be lower, but it'll make up in safety and speed. Not like the damage is going to be an issue.

Applying more bleed stacks than necessary still increases your damage output through higher bleed stacks, so it's not like it's a complete waste of damage.

"
pigpill wrote:
Spoiler
Got my first Ryslatha's Coil for 30c, the mathyl effect happened to those belts. They are so expensive now even for garbage rolls. I upgraded for 3+ exalts, but it wasnt even a great upgrade. Now time for a new bow or unique chest.

If I am going a crit build should I focus on Loreweave, or does the lack of evasion make it too shitty for later game?

You shouldn't really focus on crit since it makes you even more glass cannon than the build already is. You would have little life.

I never liked Loreweave to be fair. In the end the Farrul's Fur is better all around choice for QoL and dps. Getting a normal chest with life is gonna be better in my opinion.

"
gokudin wrote:
Spoiler
Hey guys I'm leveling a character for this build so I tried to craft an bow for it and I got this one:

Spoiler

This bow will be good for the build?

Awful, slow firing base but it should do fine damage wise.

"
stategamer wrote:
Spoiler

First of all you would throw out talisman and Drillneck because it causes Ensnaring Arrow to not apply "moving" tag. It's primary reason why Split Arrow is supported with Pierce in the first place.

Afterwards the guide clearly states what you need to work on in progression section. Besides there's A LOT of stuff you can do to upgrade, it's hard to tell what to prioritize. In your case it's obvious what to do - amulet and quiver should be your primary crafting goal. Also replace that Tabula.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Last edited by DankawSL on Dec 27, 2019, 7:38:37 PM
What should I upgrade?

Spoiler

About Anoits I think Avatar of Hunt could be considered one option too, 2 opalescent and 1 clear is kinda cheap (28c) give 24% bow dmg, 200 evasion, 6% mspeed, 24% dmg over time with bow and 20% cdr on mov skills which make our dash something better for those whose dont like blink arrow as much as me.
So, a high lvl maraketh bow is the best base bow possible right ?

If we compare some of the best ones :

Citadel - 78.8 pDPS - 1.25 APS
Imperial - 70.3 pDPS - 1.45 APS
Thicket - 66.0 pDPS - 1.50 APS

and

Maraketh - 76.3 pDPS - 1.40 APS

On what base should i craft ?

Also i don't know if this bow is better than my actually.

I have
equipped with clear setup.

I have
in stash.

Low pdps but i got the bleed stat.
Last edited by Solemplow on Dec 28, 2019, 9:12:40 AM
"
gokudin wrote:
What should I upgrade?

Spoiler

About Anoits I think Avatar of Hunt could be considered one option too, 2 opalescent and 1 clear is kinda cheap (28c) give 24% bow dmg, 200 evasion, 6% mspeed, 24% dmg over time with bow and 20% cdr on mov skills which make our dash something better for those whose dont like blink arrow as much as me.

Attack speed quality hybrid craft on bow, phys over time on elder gloves and quiver would be my suggestion.
December 29th, 2019
Crafting Section:
* Fully updated all sections. Most items didn't change very much.
* Added end game bow crafting method.

===================

First part of the big update done. I'll update everything eventually. Next step is checking out and adjusting Mathil's passive tree, if it's worth etc. I updated "update status" as well, should show what stuff still requires work.

"
gokudin wrote:
Spoiler
What should I upgrade?

Spoiler

There's high chance the build will change the current passive tree in exchange for simpler version without picking up Resolute Technique. Regardless, Cleaving / Dirty Techniques / Growth and Decay are the best nodes you can annoint.

There's a lot of upgrades you can make. Just pick anything from crafting section. Hunter's Quiver, Amulet and Gloves are the one biggest upgrades you can make damage wise.

"
Solemplow wrote:
Spoiler
So, a high lvl maraketh bow is the best base bow possible right ?

If we compare some of the best ones :

Citadel - 78.8 pDPS - 1.25 APS
Imperial - 70.3 pDPS - 1.45 APS
Thicket - 66.0 pDPS - 1.50 APS

and

Maraketh - 76.3 pDPS - 1.40 APS

On what base should i craft ?

Also i don't know if this bow is better than my actually.

I have
equipped with clear setup.

I have
in stash.

Low pdps but i got the bleed stat.

Bleed cares less about average dps, but more about damage ranges and to some degree attack speed. Imperial or Citadel are best.

Crafted bow with 100% more bleed damage is always going to be better damage wise.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Last edited by DankawSL on Dec 28, 2019, 7:51:12 PM
might try getting hunter Maraketh bow for crafting :D, that 10% ms is sweet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info