Let's hope Delve its being ADDED to the core game!!!

Yes.

Just noticed a thread saying no, I'm here to say yes.

I didn't had time to fully play this league, didnt killed one Delve Boss, due to college/job.

However, I really wish delve being added to the core game for some reasons:

1) It add a new option to end-game, beyond maps ( something we need )
2) It add a new whole thing to farm and restart build the crawler, just like atlas, this is very fun in my opinion. Restarting new leagues having to do both full atlas and full crawler updates would be amazing. I like to do things!! or game becomes boring.
3) bosses rewards, specially aul, its pretty cool
4) The delve grinding is very cool, specially at league starting..
5) When I have time to full play a league i can finally delve deeeeper :P

and keep going. Dude, there is absolutely no reason to not add delve to core game. That's great. And GGG can and should improve it a lot in the future, with new and better encounters, maybe new areas, new boosses, who knows?

Oh god, I'm so tired of the "end-game" spam underground sea from lvl 90 to lvl 100. Finally we have something to do beyond maps... How is it even possible someone say no to this?

Please, core game delve!!! :)
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Nov 11, 2018, 10:05:02 AM
Last bumped on Nov 12, 2018, 8:23:23 PM
Would be cool if we could just run delve and nothing else :)
I want that too! but I'm hoping to delve late game, they will not limit the sulphite found. that we have a good balance between time spent in map vs time spent in delve. I don't want to farm 3 hours of map to get sulphite to be able to do 10 minutes delve XD
Players on both sides of this are exaggerating. It really doesn't help. I guess it stirs up controversy, and many seem to enjoy that. This issue has been decided. Players have posted their positions on it for the record. Should know more about their plans within the next few days.
nope fuck delve. map for life.
"

Then the rest of the game would become useless.
What is delve?
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
"

Why spend a lot of currency running maps, if delving is free?

Maybe it would've been "cool", but it wouldn't be sustainable from a game play perspective, nor a economy perspective. End game content needs its currency sink. That's one of the main reasons behind an end game.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"

Why spend a lot of currency running maps, if delving is free?

Maybe it would've been "cool", but it wouldn't be sustainable from a game play perspective, nor a economy perspective. End game content needs its currency sink. That's one of the main reasons behind an end game.

There are players who farms nothing else than uber lab with nearly no cost except one key for like 2-3 chaos.

And you dont need to spend a lot of currency to run nothing else except maps, you can sustain enough maps with simple running maps :)
I really dont understand why some people say "yes delve, no maps" or "yes maps, no delve".

It looks like we have to choose one. (?)

That's exactly what I'm saying in this thread. We don't need to choose one. We can have both.

If you dont like delve, just map
If you dont like map, just delve
If you like both, then do both! This makes the end game less boring and its great.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Nov 11, 2018, 1:24:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info