Let's hope Delve its being ADDED to the core game!!!

Many people asked for an endless dungeon before delve - now you got it. I think it will stay anyway, with a little bit of tweaking here and there.

Perhaps the possibility to buy sulfite at a merchant für some currency for those people allergic to mapping.
I would be so happy if Delve goes to standard, that way I can actually play standard.
If they add Delve to the core game, I hope that it's easy to just not even bother with.

I hit level 50 in Delve, and felt like it was too much of a bouncing act to quest, collect mats, delve, using my limited mats, because for some reason GGG thinks that Low Level characters want to leave the questing area every 10-15 minutes to go dump this resource that they thrust upon them and go do things in other completely different areas so that they don't feel like they are wasting a new mechanic, and then decided that they wanted to make it REALLY expensive to increase your capacity, and if you want to increase your capacity so that you can get the main story done, you then can't delve at level appropriate depths, because the darkness will murder your face, because for some reason they felt the need to attach this whole thing to another resistance that is only a thing in delve, while trying to do all this.

Delve was awful. It was the worst character leveling experience that I've had in this game, and if they add it in an invasive way to the core game, I'll try and ignore it as much as possible, but if it becomes readily apparent that I'm now supposed to spend time delving to try and continue to progress my character, I'll just move on.

I enjoy PoE, and it's fun, but I'm not some DIE HARD MUST PLAY THIS GAME type of person. I'll find something else to spend money on that doesn't force terribly designed side areas onto the masses.

The only league part that I cared for less than delve was the original incarnation of the corrupted areas that were absolutely brutal at low levels.
Last edited by shoju on Nov 12, 2018, 1:20:14 PM
I really hope they add Delve to the core game, its a great option to have besides maps.
Aul is in the PS4 trailer at the very end. I expect Delve will be going core.
"

Yeap. Thanks for saying. I watched the video and he is really there. LOL

Aul being on PS4 trailler means Delve is definately going core game and part of the game. ^^

GG GGG =)
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Delve is the best league since Legacy, but still it's a lot more like core game mechanic than league mechanic imho. It must go to core, it just must ^ ^
[Removed by Support]
"maps only" these are the kids crying that can't get past 150 depth because it's harder then burial chabers.

Delve needs to be added, and made way harder, and more mine cart gas.
Meta = cattle

-ty men
I really enjoy delving. It's an alternative to mapping and best of yet, you get to choose whether you want to do it or not. It also has its own economy(Loot) that's actually good. It would be a great waste if it doesn't get implemented into the core game.
"

oooooooooooooooooooooooooo yyessssssssssssssssssssssssssss

GGG please babe babe babe don't tease me like this and abandon it omg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info