PoE on ps4 announced, you know what this means for us on xbox dont you?

GGG will have to look (pretend) like they are actually interested in the console versions, to get the ps4 lot willing to spend $$££. Meaning i bet a lot of features we have either been missing or requesting for the past year, will magically appear in December!
Last bumped on Nov 8, 2018, 2:49:14 PM
Only for ps4, why should they work further on xbox to promote the ps4 version. I doubt they will spend any more time on xbox than they did in the past year, but PS4 has way more players world wide, so maybe ps4 gets some more love and we can all switch to play there if we want to. Curious if the ps4 will have same limitations as xbox, not 100% sure how their network works, but I think they have more options regarding the server architecture, so maybe they can actually fix this desync on the ps4 version, that alone would be a reason to switch.
Sure, that if it is not cross playable, Xbox version is already dead.
xbox has been dead since beastiality league.

It'll continue to get less and less support and communication until its dead.

I hope people stop supporting them on console until they change this.
Ok, Bex confirmed on Reddit we won't have cross play with the PS4 version. Different servers. Who owns both consoles will leave Xbox server to play on PS4 one's, the rest of us well, will be even more alone (if it's possible!).
PoE on PS4 Announced. You know what this means for us on Xbox, don´t you?

No, not really no. We Xbox players may not have features that they mentioned we would have, no. But that doesn´t mean I am/will be playing any less or more for that matter of Path of Exile. And I am certainly not gonna bother changing from Xbox to PS just for having (as some is calling it) "perhaps" more company and features.

I will still also buy (if I like it) Supporter Pack and Packs and upgrade Pack(s) and buy Cosmetics.
That is not a thing that is going to change.
And seriosuly, why on earth should I really bother about it on PS4 and all bla, bla.? Hey, I´m already playing it on my Xbox, and I like that mighty fine you know.
I won´t suddenly buy meself a PS4 and play it on that as well or instead.

No, I will play it on my Xbox for as long as I want to. The day I´m done is the day I´m done. And that is it, really. That means 1 of 2 things.

1. Quite simply I have played for such a long time and so much Path of Exile that I am quite simply tired of it. Which happens with ALL games, no matter how much you like/love the game.

2. Grinding Gear Games is deciding that they will quite simply pull out any and all servers and choosing the game not to be available any longer.
"
Kundarin wrote:
PoE on PS4 Announced. You know what this means for us on Xbox, don´t you?

No, not really no. We Xbox players may not have features that they mentioned we would have, no. But that doesn´t mean I am/will be playing any less or more for that matter of Path of Exile. And I am certainly not gonna bother changing from Xbox to PS just for having (as some is calling it) "perhaps" more company and features.

I will still also buy (if I like it) Supporter Pack and Packs and upgrade Pack(s) and buy Cosmetics.
That is not a thing that is going to change.
And seriosuly, why on earth should I really bother about it on PS4 and all bla, bla.? Hey, I´m already playing it on my Xbox, and I like that mighty fine you know.
I won´t suddenly buy meself a PS4 and play it on that as well or instead.

No, I will play it on my Xbox for as long as I want to. The day I´m done is the day I´m done. And that is it, really. That means 1 of 2 things.

1. Quite simply I have played for such a long time and so much Path of Exile that I am quite simply tired of it. Which happens with ALL games, no matter how much you like/love the game.

2. Grinding Gear Games is deciding that they will quite simply pull out any and all servers and choosing the game not to be available any longer.

What the hell are you talking about?
Actually, I can only guess what it means. Hopefully the addition of the PS4 crowd will add some heft to the console side of the business and we will benefit from any love poured on PS4. We might find ourselves playing second fiddle to PS4 but again, hopefully we get everything that they get - as opposed to the PC where we do not have everything that they have. We might even see console play become a consideration in designing new content ..... Ok, that's a pipe dream.

But I think that I will defer any plans to get an Xbox One X and until I get a sense of how things are shaking out ....
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
"
But I think that I will defer any plans to get an Xbox One X and until I get a sense of how things are shaking out ....

I am convinced that ps can run poe better than xbox.
It seems to be the same fight as Geforce vs Radeon.
Radeon has the raw power, but Geforce just runs better.

Xbox one x had to be made because how much better playstation were, wait for playstations new consol yeez, rip in salt xobox fanboys :P
And I will really have to think hard about future spending on MTX points. I'm for supporting GGG, but locking any further funds specifically into the Xbox platform seems, well, unwise at the moment. It sure would help if I knew that I could use my stuff across all consoles (not asking for PC) - but shy of an announcement by GGG, my expectation is that sharing across console platforms is unlikely.

I cannot shake the thought that our market is about to get a lot worse - if players migrate to PS4 and our market size takes a material hit. (In my experience, Delve has actually kept the market going further into the League than other recent Leagues did. But who knows what the next League will bring now?).
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info