[3.5] Tanky LL Poet's Pen VD Occultist / Viable for all content / Guards, Shaper VIDEOS

"
What would you substitute Purity of Ice with if you already have capped resistances?

I use it cos of it gives +4% max cold res. Mostly for Uber Elder. Also with this aura gearing will be some easier and u can get belt with cooldown recovery or rings with more damage mods cheaper. But if u already have enough damage and good gear u can use whatever u want, like Herald of Ice to shatter enemies. Idk what else u can find to be useful.
And how do you feel about swapping Power Charge on Crit with Bodyswap, I feel that the clear speed is very good and so far I've been able to do bosses with it?
"
And how do you feel about swapping Power Charge on Crit with Bodyswap, I feel that the clear speed is very good and so far I've been able to do bosses with it?

I personaly dont like this playstyle, but u can use Bodyswap for clearing maps if u want. But for bosses T16+ i dont think its good idea.
Last edited by An4LPunishment on Dec 21, 2018, 6:12:27 PM
"

I personaly dont like this playstyle, but u can use Bodyswap for clearing maps if u want. But for bosses T16+ i dont think its good idea.
Last edited by An4LPunishment on Dec 21, 2018, 6:12:18 PM
Going to give this guy a try as my PP inq arc/LW char was a bit squishy. Also for 3.5 stuff is a lot cheaper than normal it seems

Shavs - 3.5 ex
Pressence - 170c ~1.3 ex
Helm enchant - 75c for Hubris base
PP - 1.5 ex ea <--- these are much more expensive than normal
Watchers Eye Discpline/Anger, 3.5 ex

Hopefully goes well for some boss killing.
"
Zyctris wrote:
Going to give this guy a try as my PP inq arc/LW char was a bit squishy. Also for 3.5 stuff is a lot cheaper than normal it seems

Shavs - 3.5 ex
Pressence - 170c ~1.3 ex
Helm enchant - 75c for Hubris base
PP - 1.5 ex ea <--- these are much more expensive than normal
Watchers Eye Discpline/Anger, 3.5 ex

Hopefully goes well for some boss killing.

Thanks for trying this build, i think u will be fine. For Uber Elder drop Arctic Armour, use Enfeeble + Warlord Mark curses and Lightning Warp + Faster Casting + Less Duration (+ Arcane Surge if u have sockets, it will give u 10-12% more damage and extra cast speed) for better movement. Others bosses is a joke. Good luck.
Last edited by An4LPunishment on Dec 31, 2018, 5:53:59 AM
Yeah sounds good, not sure how I would fit in LW if not in one of the pens. Don't see a spot to put it.
Sorry if the question is stupid, but I'm kinda new to the game so I'll ask:

What kind of changes do you do to the build to be able to run Elemental Reflect mods?

I'm specifically asking for Atziri's Fight. I can't focus the explosions in one, they always wander off and hit the Mirror-Atziri :(
Can I use

and
with this build?Or that doesnt really work?
Last edited by robyboby12345 on Jan 1, 2019, 4:10:02 PM
Never really been someone to do endgame stuff, but I've just killed all the guardians and going to try Shaper in a bit. Great build, really enjoying it. Only spent around 5ex so far as well.

Edit:
First ever Shaper. Level 88.
Last edited by Foam_Bananas on Jan 29, 2019, 10:09:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info