[3.7] Easy Cursebot (6 Curses + 6 Auras + Spider Aspect) | Tank the WORLD | NO TOTEM REQUIRED!

6L is a must?
"
NaneLz wrote:
6L is a must?

To be optimal yes, but there are many ways you can go to get around it, like usnig one less curse or aura
Hi the written guide is different from your posted PoB which one do I follow?
where do you equip the 6 and 7 curse in items? and what curses do you use?
nice build btw
"
eknoreknor wrote:
where do you equip the 6 and 7 curse in items? and what curses do you use?
nice build btw

Helmet and chest piece, helmet being the most important ones to your specific situation
"
TotoyBulilit wrote:
Hi the written guide is different from your posted PoB which one do I follow?

The gear is different but the tree is still the same, both are supposed to be baselines of which you can improve upon, I just showed alternatives with explanations of where to go from there in the guide, the PoB has some of those improvements but can still be upgraded.
how can you get to 88% max res?
"
basti wrote:
how can you get to 88% max res?

No longer possible, they removed it from the game with the most recent league's flask changes.
Well this time I can't say you're a genius because I already did...so I'm going to say holy s*** you did it again.
That's an amazing build tried it out at depth 245, Shaper, Guardians and just random maps.
Its rly hard to die.
Sadly I had to cut out the seventh curse because I can't afford a good amulet with 5% reduced mana reserved and a plus one curse corruption.
I was also forced to use the Fenumus Weave Carnal Mitts for aspect of the spider because I had to choose between gloves 1EX or belt 15EX +++.
But still i got up to 8000es at lvl 90.
Great job man. Thanks!!!
"
Zede wrote:
Well this time I can't say you're a genius because I already did...so I'm going to say holy s*** you did it again.
That's an amazing build tried it out at depth 245, Shaper, Guardians and just random maps.
Its rly hard to die.
Sadly I had to cut out the seventh curse because I can't afford a good amulet with 5% reduced mana reserved and a plus one curse corruption.
I was also forced to use the Fenumus Weave Carnal Mitts for aspect of the spider because I had to choose between gloves 1EX or belt 15EX +++.
But still i got up to 8000es at lvl 90.
Great job man. Thanks!!!

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed the build and yeah there are some work arounds that work just as great so thats all good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info