[3.7] Easy Cursebot (6 Curses + 6 Auras + Spider Aspect) | Tank the WORLD | NO TOTEM REQUIRED!

"
poe626190 wrote:
How do you regen so fast? I don't see any regen on your gear, and also no faster recharge? Don't you have to wait 1.5 sec after taking a hit? Your clip there shows you regen'ing after hits immediately. I know that's part of the occultists 'regen doesn't stop on hits' but doesn't that stop if you reach maximum energy shield?

I explain the tank mechanic under the "Interactions" section, essentially what happens is that you get a lot of energy shield on hit and you have a cwdt setup that hits a lot but does no damage so you dont take kills from your allies.
Hey all,

Cant afford the Watchers Eye atm, because im playing BHC.
Is there any way i can sustain as a supp until i can buy it?

I think it is mandatory for this build right?
"
Banger1v9 wrote:
Hey all,

Using phase run to stay invisible from the enemies using vaal discipline as a panic button would work just as good as that is how regular aurabot/cursebots work
"
"
Banger1v9 wrote:
Hey all,

Using phase run to stay invisible from the enemies using vaal discipline as a panic button would work just as good as that is how regular aurabot/cursebots work

This is what im doing currently until i get my watcher's eye
Trying to do this on a budget. What do you think I can improve? :P
https://pastebin.com/N7WybxQ2
"
donmsp7 wrote:
Trying to do this on a budget. What do you think I can improve? :P
https://pastebin.com/N7WybxQ2

As-is if you can support all the skills then you're fine and you just need to progressively upgrade your gear as you get more currency.

If you don't hold everything as expected, you can buy placeholder jewels with the "reduced mana reserved" corruption implicit for 1-10c each to reduce how much each aura and curse takes up, to then replace these when you can afford to.

Upgrading the shield to one with 10-15% reservation for socketted gems and high es would be a good place to start for upgrades. After that would be the amulet, one with energy shield or more stats that would be helpful to you would be good. Then after that I would recommend the jewel that really puts the build together and ensures that you are very difficult to kill.

As a reference, here is my brother's build of my guide, his first league "LilSupp" https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Fluxeeee/characters His costed about 3 exalts to start up, then once you earn more you can do upgrades similar to my example gear or his, they would both work great. His character currently has 9.7k es and all the auras, curses and spider aspect that help this build become its final form.
Last edited by Hellforgediablo on Jan 12, 2019, 3:14:38 PM
Hey Hell! How are you?
Just loving your build, thx for sharing!
I'm playing with a friend with storm brand/call. Could Wrath fit in this build?
"
1620 wrote:
Hey Hell! How are you?
Just loving your build, thx for sharing!
I'm playing with a friend with storm brand/call. Could Wrath fit in this build?

Getting more reservation or swapping out one of the other auras should accommodate the extra 50% aura

You could also just use smite instead, its essentially wrath but you have to cast it every 8 seconds
Last edited by Hellforgediablo on Jan 17, 2019, 11:31:36 AM
"

Getting more reservation or swapping out one of the other auras should accommodate the extra 50% aura

You could also just use smite instead, its essentially wrath but you have to cast it every 8 seconds

Thank you for fast replying! I'll try it after my bud decide if he will continue with storm brand.
How can I sustain life to use phase run and ball lighting?

I'm currently running 6 curse and 5 auras if I'm not wrong, but I can't use phase run and more than 1 ball lighting
"
1620 wrote:
"

Thank you for fast replying! I'll try it after my bud decide if he will continue with storm brand.
How can I sustain life to use phase run and ball lighting?

I'm currently running 6 curse and 5 auras if I'm not wrong, but I can't use phase run and more than 1 ball lighting

You dont spec zealot's oath, instead you use that as life regen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info