New player here just saying hi

Welcome to your new home =)
Happy to have you.
Welcomne to Wraeclast, Exile! ;)

Be warned though: Be prepared to totally mess up your first char.. :)
But you´ll get the hang of it quickly!
As a former die-hard Diablo-Fan myself, I am quite sure you will like this game!
Hello everyone,

Same here, i've played D1, and 8 years on D2...

I'm not a new player on PoE, i've played it since D3 to be honnest ahah, but still lot of things to learn! But this time, Diablo has died for good for me.

Greetings from France, for dev's, the most enormous troll playdiablo4.com Ahahahaha, and one of the best game!
hi
Welcome to Wraeclast, Exile.

As others have said before, I suggest you look at some guides on YouTube. There is a lot of helpful information out that that will make Path of Exile less daunting to get into. This page in particular will help you a lot, if you are used to Diablo content.

One thing that should be said before you dive in, and while you're getting your feet wet, is that no matter how you play (Standard SC, Standard HC, SC League X, HC League X, SSF League X), what matters is that you enjoy it.

A large portion of the community will tell you playing x is wrong, and you need to do y. Or that x is superior to y. A common joke is that Softcore is inferior to Hardcore. Or that all content is inferior to Solo Self Found.

You'll quickly find there are differences in player population, economy health, additional content, and challenge between them, but don't let some one discourage you from softcore by saying hardcore is better. Or from solo self found by saying trading is necessary (I can link a few threads where people have completed all 40 challenges in SSF leagues - trading is NOT necessary).

Although it has mostly degraded with time and player knowledge, a good asset for you to use in a temporary league would be /Global 820 or /Trade 820. New players may want to hit x/40 challenges for a MTX reward, but be unable to do so. These channels can make reaching that goal a lot easier.

Stay sane, and may your maps be merciful.
Bring back race seasons.
Last edited by AbdulAlhazred on Nov 3, 2018, 5:46:02 AM
Welcome be aware tho loot isn't so common as in diablo 3 xd
but if ya stick around! you will probably never want to go back to diablo :P
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Welcome and Good Luck Exile
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Stay safe exile. Diablo 4 is an illusion exile.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
"
AbdulAlhazred wrote:
Welcome to Wraeclast, Exile.

As others have said before, I suggest you look at some guides on YouTube. There is a lot of helpful information out that that will make Path of Exile less daunting to get into. This page in particular will help you a lot, if you are used to Diablo content.

One thing that should be said before you dive in, and while you're getting your feet wet, is that no matter how you play (Standard SC, Standard HC, SC League X, HC League X, SSF League X), what matters is that you enjoy it.

A large portion of the community will tell you playing x is wrong, and you need to do y. Or that x is superior to y. A common joke is that Softcore is inferior to Hardcore. Or that all content is inferior to Solo Self Found.

You'll quickly find there are differences in player population, economy health, additional content, and challenge between them, but don't let some one discourage you from softcore by saying hardcore is better. Or from solo self found by saying trading is necessary (I can link a few threads where people have completed all 40 challenges in SSF leagues - trading is NOT necessary).

Although it has mostly degraded with time and player knowledge, a good asset for you to use in a temporary league would be /Global 820 or /Trade 820. New players may want to hit x/40 challenges for a MTX reward, but be unable to do so. These channels can make reaching that goal a lot easier.

Stay sane, and may your maps be merciful.

I agree, and for any new player i also highly suggest you never rush through the campaign; take your time, digest the game, learn the basics through practice because once you have got them down it'll be easier to follow a guide that may seem as if its spoken in an alien language otherwise.
hi and welcome. watch out for getting scammed though. if you find one of these
dont give it away for some shitty gear,do some research on what things are really worth.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info