New player here just saying hi

New player from D1, D2, and D3. I have been playing the Diablo franchise since 7 years old. D1 was my first video game. After the letdown from Blizzard today I know see that they don't care anymore for us Diablo players. They couldn't even give us another class to purchase.

I made my account here a few months ago and played around and though i liked what I played I quickly went back to Diablo 3 my home. After today however I have removed Diablo 3 from my computer and I am installing PoE as I type this. I am excited to be here. To delve into a new game.

I hope I fit in.
Last bumped on Nov 6, 2018, 7:24:49 AM
Welcome aboard! Path Of Exile is hard to understand at first but once you do its hard to put down. Very addicting.

If you're brand new to PoE learn from the ingame tutorials and play thru the acts. Don't worry too much about picking wrong passives points or obsessing about gear.

Later on look at the build guides on this forum and build an endgame build!

Enjoy!
Does PoE have a hardcore mode?
"
Arterius1990 wrote:

Yes. Though its a bit different.

If you die youre character is transferred to softcore instead of straight up perma deleted. Most hardcore players simply delete the character after it dies anyway.
"
gladiatorpie wrote:
"
Arterius1990 wrote:

Yes. Though its a bit different.

If you die youre character is transferred to softcore instead of straight up perma deleted. Most hardcore players simply delete the character after it dies anyway.

Thank you
welcome aboard!
Welcome to Wraeclast, fellow exile! Take your time learning all the stuff, it's definitely worth it. Also, please keep in mind that you can and probably should trade items here. For other items of course. We don't need any gold here.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
As for new players, I will recommend this playlist here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEZtq6FSebE&list=PL7GqFLebBU8inlrcqTZFXtIwP362XrdNe (Channel: Engineering Eternity)

Perhaps give that channel a sub, for further content (builds and more). And no, I have absoluty no relationship to that channel, just wanna support his amazing work so far
"
Firderis wrote:
As for new players, I will recommend this playlist here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEZtq6FSebE&list=PL7GqFLebBU8inlrcqTZFXtIwP362XrdNe (Channel: Engineering Eternity)

Perhaps give that channel a sub, for further content (builds and more). And no, I have absoluty no relationship to that channel, just wanna support his amazing work so far

This.

Herro!
Hi and welcome in PoE, it’s a bit difficult to understand all in this game but there is loads of good build guides which explains a lot;) also get some loot filter cos is tones of crapy items u don’t want to pick up;) Well good luck and have fun
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info