🍄🥖🥖🥖 🥩SRIRACHA SAUCE🥩 BOSS SERVICE 🥖🥖🥖CRAFTING SERVICE 🥖🥖[METAMORPH]🥖🥖🥖🥖

Got my challenges, nothing wrong there. But i specially told him not to pick up the loot from xoph. And what he did? he picked up the loot before i got there.... So im not plaming him, im just thinking that he wanted to pick up the stuff fast before i get there so i wont see what it dropped. And so if xophs heart dropped he could just keep it and give me one of the other drops....
"
voodoofrank wrote:
Got my challenges, nothing wrong there. But i specially told him not to pick up the loot from xoph. And what he did? he picked up the loot before i got there.... So im not plaming him, im just thinking that he wanted to pick up the stuff fast before i get there so i wont see what it dropped. And so if xophs heart dropped he could just keep it and give me one of the other drops....

yeah getting mad for not getting one of the most random drops of the game is a thing now.. cheers man, my job here was getting the challenge perfectly done with 1 stone, not trying to drop you a heart which is 0.3% chance to drop with 1 run..
cheers :D
"
"
voodoofrank wrote:

yeah getting mad for not getting one of the most random drops of the game is a thing now.. cheers man, my job here was getting the challenge perfectly done with 1 stone, not trying to drop you a heart which is 0.3% chance to drop with 1 run..

Im not mad, i told exactly what happened. I plain and simply told you before xoph that please dont pick up the loot, because i want to loot it myself. Doesnt matter what dropped, i wanted to pick it up myself. Whats so hard about understanding that?

You are the one getting mad here because "I ruined your whole seasons work"

ps. Dont give a flying crap about the heart, the league has ended.
Last edited by voodoofrank on Nov 29, 2018, 2:28:35 PM
"
voodoofrank wrote:
"
"
voodoofrank wrote:

Im not mad, i told exactly what happened. I plain and simply told you before xoph that please dont pick up the loot, because i want to loot it myself. Doesnt matter what dropped, i wanted to pick it up myself. Whats so hard about understanding that?

You are the one getting mad here because "I ruined your whole seasons work"

ps. Dont give a flying crap about the heart, the league has ended.

whatever man, just end it, quick advice, if you are looking for drops run the map yourself. My service is for "getting the challenge done" not for "the drops"
Just did a bunch of challenges with this guy, nice and easy, no dramas. Got loot from uber Atziri, breachlords, etc. Good player, good service, recommended
got my challenges :) everything is fine. ty

Very Helpful and friendly person. Lucky AF hideout.
Great service. He help me two times. TY
Very nice guy, got me thru Uber Atziri and Uber elder, that's a +rep from me

Another two good crafts :S. Very helpful and friendly :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info