[3.8] Lightning Scourge Deadeye - [Scourge/Lightning Arrow] [All Content] [1M+ DPS] [5.6K+ Life]

"
wierdzodi wrote:
Is a nice build, but i think cold is going to be meta for Scourge arrow deadeye/raider with the new buffed hyrri's ire + hopeshredder(massive flat cold damage). Lightning still very decent though.

But therefore we need to integrate more frenzy into the build, right?
I will try this build! :3 Would the passive tree change much if going for cold?
I'm definitely trying this build as soon as the long queue disappears tomorrow morning. My only question would be about the passive skill tree; exactly what skills should I pick up first in the tree? I'm assuming I should avoid Vaal Pact until late levels but I wanted to hear it from you first.

Thanks in advance. :D
"
Quorok wrote:
I'm definitely trying this build as soon as the long queue disappears tomorrow morning. My only question would be about the passive skill tree; exactly what skills should I pick up first in the tree? I'm assuming I should avoid Vaal Pact until late levels but I wanted to hear it from you first.

Thanks in advance. :D

First head down to the Duelist area and then to the Shadow/Witch area. You can grab Vaal Pact whenever you feel like you need it. I usually grab it straight up after the Leech Nodes just below Vaal Pact. Hope this helps :)
ᴘᴜʀɪꜰɪᴇʀ
"
Peyre wrote:
I will try this build! :3 Would the passive tree change much if going for cold?

I don't think there's going to be much difference besides grabbing the Cold Damage nodes instead of the Lightning Damage nodes. However, I feel like the Cold Damage is harder to stack and is reliant on Frenzy Charges so I don't recommend unless you can get some really good gear along side it. I can recommend you looking at Farrul's Hopeshredder build for a Cold based Scourge Arrow build/concept. I hope this helps :)
ᴘᴜʀɪꜰɪᴇʀ
Hey, your Pantheon picks are missing in the guide.
This build kinda sucks for this league. Scourge arrow has massive issues with doorways, and if it doesn't have distance to travel you lose a lot of pack damage. Fortress doors take a century to kill AND your arrow can't go through them reliably, you're squishy so the syndicate members portaling in onto your face makes you die pretty much immediately.

It's a ton of fun when you're mapping but it'll take a bit before Synicate stops dunking on you. Just got my Tempest today and converted from cold to lightning with a 5L and its doing pretty good. Syndicate basement areas are also kinda tough, some rooms fair better than others though and at least the doors are a bit wider down there.

TBH if you're wondering if this is a good league starter my answer is only if you're okay with ignoring league mechanics for awhile until you gear up. Ran most of the game with Quill Rain into low mapping and aside from Syndicate stuff it does fine. Highly suggest melee cleave otherwise, it'll handle the obnoxious choke points around fortresses better.
Hi, I am following this build!
Was only wondering in what order should I link to scourge arrow? I.e. if I have a 4-link, what gems should I use?
"
ressiv wrote:
Hi, I am following this build!
Was only wondering in what order should I link to scourge arrow? I.e. if I have a 4-link, what gems should I use?

SA>MA>ADDLIGHT>WEPELE
Could I swap out Scourge Arrow for Barrage? Would simply switching Gems work?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info