Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.8] Lightning Scourge Deadeye - [Scourge/Lightning Arrow] [All Content] [1M+ DPS] [5.6K+ Life]

Do you plan on updating the PoB/tree for 3.7? Seems like a fun build
Question, i looted a shadows and dust, https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Shadows_and_Dust
And leveled with it, really awesome to be honest, bonus damage, cloud for survivability etc, love it, should i really replace it with tombfist? is it really better? sorry for the noob question
"
Cidgeno wrote:
Question, i looted a shadows and dust, https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Shadows_and_Dust
And leveled with it, really awesome to be honest, bonus damage, cloud for survivability etc, love it, should i really replace it with tombfist? is it really better? sorry for the noob question

Tombfist is so much better that it's not even worth discussing, but let's discuss anyways

Why Shadows and dust
1. It helps scale up crit
2. Smoke cloud
3. Rampage was a fun mechanic.
The amount of extra damage from shadows and dust is negligable, and there are flasks (stibnite) that cause a smoke cloud. This is not a good enough reason to use an item. Maligaro's Virtuosity is better at crit and comes with other bonuses

Why Tombfist
% Maximum life increase
+Maximum life and damage / resists / lightning damage / lit damage on bows / int on jewels
Intimidate (Enemies take 10% more attack damage)
Maim (-30% move speed)

So for example on my character (Icy_Hot__) I have a 2 abyssal slot Tombfist and between the 2 gems I get +51 life, 15 lit res, and between 4 and 100 lit damage. +10% atk damage and -30% mob movement speed. And my jewels are ass because it's a new league.

You can also get other stuff like %crit chance if you haven't crit recently which would also bridge the gap a bit.

"
demonskye wrote:
"
Cidgeno wrote:

Tombfist is so much better that it's not even worth discussing, but let's discuss anyways

Why Shadows and dust
1. It helps scale up crit
2. Smoke cloud
3. Rampage was a fun mechanic.
The amount of extra damage from shadows and dust is negligable, and there are flasks (stibnite) that cause a smoke cloud. This is not a good enough reason to use an item. Maligaro's Virtuosity is better at crit and comes with other bonuses

Why Tombfist
% Maximum life increase
+Maximum life and damage / resists / lightning damage / lit damage on bows / int on jewels
Intimidate (Enemies take 10% more attack damage)
Maim (-30% move speed)

So for example on my character (Icy_Hot__) I have a 2 abyssal slot Tombfist and between the 2 gems I get +51 life, 15 lit res, and between 4 and 100 lit damage. +10% atk damage and -30% mob movement speed. And my jewels are ass because it's a new league.

You can also get other stuff like %crit chance if you haven't crit recently which would also bridge the gap a bit.

Thanks for explaining all that to the noob i am :)
Is an update coming to this guide to make if officially a 3.7 guide with some small updates to the data? I am following the guide and it's going fine, but I can't imagine I am doing as good as I could be in 3.7. :)

Thanks again for the guide!!!
"
TrainwreckX wrote:
Is an update coming to this guide to make if officially a 3.7 guide with some small updates to the data? I am following the guide and it's going fine, but I can't imagine I am doing as good as I could be in 3.7. :)

Thanks again for the guide!!!

Soon™
ᴘᴜʀɪꜰɪᴇʀ
"
AzrielProne wrote:
I'm having trouble with this build in Legion. I'm only in act 2 and I am feeling very under powered. I'm having to group up with people. Which has worked against me as the party I was just with decided to kill Alira while I wasn't even with them. Went back there after I left the party and she wasn't there nor was her sigel.

So not sure what to do. I see the gear here for end game build but have no idea how to proceed from here.

If anyone has info please let me know. Thanks.

Bow leveling is horrid if you're trying it on a new character, even using vendor recipes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELzY5jwWEqw

I would get yourself a Tab and a Storm Cloud.

Saw this in the notes.
Fixed a bug where Scourge Arrow gained stages much faster than intended.
I've never used the skill before and thought it felt pretty good with a Tempest, attack speed gem, and Tailwind; guess it was a bug. I'm curious as to how much faster it is than it is supposed to be. Edit- a LOT. I thought this was how the skill worked having never used it before but it feels pretty gross now even with all that AS stuff I mentioned.

I got spoiled by a bug haha. Feelsbadman
Last edited by JoeODanger on Jun 13, 2019, 8:08:56 PM
Been using this in SSFHC up to 55 @act 7 at the moment. Build has absolutely steamrolled everything and has been plenty fun to play.

However with the "bug fix" today to scourge arrow charges are pretty slow upwards of 3-4 seconds. I'm sitting at 4.64 aps and I'm sure I could fix that with finding a better bow.

Overall awesome time with it so far and has been quite safe against everything.
question, did the fix on scourge arrow had any influence on our build ? i feel like i don't shoot as fast as before...
Last edited by Cidgeno on Jun 13, 2019, 11:08:25 PM
"
Cidgeno wrote:
How does your tempest has 6 gem slot? mine can't go above 3... is it a bug ? or i m retarded and doing something wrong ?

Second question, did the fix on scourge arrow had any influence on our build ? i feel like i don't shoot as fast as before...

So after the patch it still does fine for me. Albeit just a little slower on charging is all. I'm only running a 4L at the moment since I'm SSF
and that's carried me all the way so far. I swap out faster attacks on bosses for LMP so I can "shotgun" the pods a little bit and it melts them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info