[3.8] Lightning Scourge Deadeye - [Scourge/Lightning Arrow] [All Content] [1M+ DPS] [5.6K+ Life]

Hi Axovur, how do you feel about the SA mana nerf?
"
NeoAdra wrote:

My guess is "not so good"
"
Axovur wrote:
"
Hey man i just wanna ask what is the point of lightning arrow in V1 for this build.

A much better clearing skill than Scourge Arrow. Pretty much can instantly 1-shot packs if you have your crits up.

So scourge arrow is only for single target in that case?
I love this build. This character is easily the highest damage dealing boss killer I've created. I am really impressed with it.

I am gearing up to make my first Uber Elder attempt here soon, but I think I need to tweak my gear a bit

Here's what I am working with now:

So to explain a couple things. I geared up this character thinking that I would use Kaom's Roots for Uber Elder..but that would take away any chance to evade at all. However, it doesn't seem like we stack up evasion real high anyway.

If I assume that I will not be using Kaom's Roots, then that means I have a slot for resists in my boots.

Basically, I'm just looking for feedback on my gear and if there are any obvious update slots. This setup I have here slaughters shaper, but I do spend 2-3 portals per attempt usually (though I am getting better about that). It is defensively where I feel weak. I am at about 5.35k HP with this gear.

Is this gear I can take to attempt uber elder? or should I take the time and grind up gear for 2 socket tombfists + other suggestions?

I'm planning on spending a few days grinding syndicate to build a currency buffer, as I have a feeling I will be buying shaper sets regardless of my gear. So I will have currency to spend if I desperately need certain upgrades.

Thanks for any input!
Hey there, I'm only level 17, but I a buddy plays a very similar build and I'm looking forward to it! Is there a recommendation on what area of the passive tree to hit first? I understand the ideal end result of the tree, but unsure of where to go for the say... the first 40-50 points first. Any help would be great, thanks!
What do you think about using elemental focus instead of faster attacks in scourge arrow? PoB dps is way higher and we can't shock shaper anyway.
"
JayRizzo03 wrote:
I love this build. This character is easily the highest damage dealing boss killer I've created. I am really impressed with it.

I am gearing up to make my first Uber Elder attempt here soon, but I think I need to tweak my gear a bit

Here's what I am working with now:

So to explain a couple things. I geared up this character thinking that I would use Kaom's Roots for Uber Elder..but that would take away any chance to evade at all. However, it doesn't seem like we stack up evasion real high anyway.

If I assume that I will not be using Kaom's Roots, then that means I have a slot for resists in my boots.

Basically, I'm just looking for feedback on my gear and if there are any obvious update slots. This setup I have here slaughters shaper, but I do spend 2-3 portals per attempt usually (though I am getting better about that). It is defensively where I feel weak. I am at about 5.35k HP with this gear.

Is this gear I can take to attempt uber elder? or should I take the time and grind up gear for 2 socket tombfists + other suggestions?

I'm planning on spending a few days grinding syndicate to build a currency buffer, as I have a feeling I will be buying shaper sets regardless of my gear. So I will have currency to spend if I desperately need certain upgrades.

Thanks for any input!

You don't need a 2 socket Tombfist, although it's nice to have. Your build is fine, and Life comes from Levels and Gear. Maybe get upgrade your Searching Eyes to have both Lightning Damage and Life on it. I've reached Level 100 today and my character is sitting around 6.7K Life with 300 ES. I think the boots you have are fine, I myself wouldn't use Kaom's Roots for this build.

Hopefully this helps.

"
NeoAdra wrote:

When I saw the patch notes:

"
kompaniet wrote:
"
Axovur wrote:
"
Hey man i just wanna ask what is the point of lightning arrow in V1 for this build.

A much better clearing skill than Scourge Arrow. Pretty much can instantly 1-shot packs if you have your crits up.

So scourge arrow is only for single target in that case?

I use it for things that have more Life than normal map monsters, such as Syndicate Members, Essence Monsters etc. and Bosses ofc. You can use it as a clearing skill if you want, but I prefer Lightning Arrow to clear packs.

"
dwiddy836 wrote:
Hey there, I'm only level 17, but I a buddy plays a very similar build and I'm looking forward to it! Is there a recommendation on what area of the passive tree to hit first? I understand the ideal end result of the tree, but unsure of where to go for the say... the first 40-50 points first. Any help would be great, thanks!

Head down to the Duelist area first then the Shadow area then Witch.

"
kingidefix wrote:
What do you think about using elemental focus instead of faster attacks in scourge arrow? PoB dps is way higher and we can't shock shaper anyway.

What makes you say that Shaper can't be shocked?
ᴘᴜʀɪꜰɪᴇʀ
Last edited by Axovur on Jan 13, 2019, 8:07:02 AM
For the assassin's mark and Curse on Hit gems that are linked to Herald of Ice, it only procs the curse when the herald of ice shatters and enemy in an aoe. Is there a better spot to put this curse? Because with Herald of Ice, it only works in large packs when you crit even though the curse is supposed to help you crit. For bosses that don't have many trash mobs, it is unlikely that the curse will ever proc on the boss.
can someone check on my gears and jewels please. ign _Slamie_
Ok, this comment really has nothing to do with the build, but that picture in the upper right corner of the main page. The one right above the deadeye ascendancy picture, Where did that come from? I really like that picture.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info