Streamer Interview: Engineering Eternity

good stuff
IGN: Darkro_Kageoni , Darkro_Scion
man i am a huge fan of your guide and you. please keep doing, u don't have any idea how much your guide helped me and so many others and keep helping them your guide so much fun to watch with and super duper easy to understand.

really appreciate it what you are doing.

A big thanks.
I rarely watch any PoE-related videos, but when I do it's either a ZiggyD's coverage or EE's guide. If you're looking for a guide about anything, definitely check Engineering Eternity.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Thanks for the support everyone! :D
Just feeding my soul to the Path life.

Youtube: Engineering Eternity
10/10 I very much recommend if you need help with end game bosses or great guides.
Good interview and I love your guides. Although I haven't played that much this league, my characters were inspired by your Incinerate guide. The first is basically a carbon copy, and the second is an Arc variant. Bit rough as league starter, but definitely doable (and I'm no pro).

Keep up the good work, and I look forward to the Atlas guide :-)
One of the best POE-build maker!
So easy to understand and follow.

Keep it up EE!
You have my support.

Don't worry, am not your boss :)
Don't wanna be.
Am just a build-viewer who highly appreciate your time making POE builds, which are really good.
Hear, hear !!
I would have also given a shout out to Lighty and ItsYoji.
Those guys made me laugh and thought me a few things about this game. It's been a while since i heard from them though.
TY GGG for great interview

Happy Halloween!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Don't know will you see it, but thanks for all your guides, especcialy for Life Leech video, where you tell everything, i plaiyng melee builds most and it was kind of frustraiting, that you can read about leech in game, in help, on wiki, but that things not complete, thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info