{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

Can't quite see the point of Hatred?
What cold dmg does this build do?
And when Generosity adds so it won't affect myselfe but allies?
Is this only for party option?
"
Tklaebo wrote:

Its so your minions gain a solid boost to their DPS by adding a % of their physical damage as cold. And Genorosity boosts that even further. This build is all about the minions and its lovely. 84 BHC at the mo so its working for me just fine. :)
"
Twitched wrote:
"
Tklaebo wrote:

Its so your minions gain a solid boost to their DPS by adding a % of their physical damage as cold. And Genorosity boosts that even further. This build is all about the minions and its lovely. 84 BHC at the mo so its working for me just fine. :)

Oki :D
Thx.
Is this where the source of physical or chaos dmg comes into play?
I read about a flat added source like a gem adding chaos to spells.
"
Hercanic wrote:
@ ColeonePS:
"
ColeonePS wrote:
Is there a easier way to ressurect your frost spectres without having to go back to the bridge area? Its a pain in the ass to specifically target them when there is dead ribbons everywhere.

Once you've entered an area with your Spectres, their monster type is added to the zone's Desecrate table of possible corpses to create. Even if all your Spectres die, you can still make more of their corpses with Desecrate in that zone.

Spectre level does not automatically change. They stay the same level as what you raised them at. So if you get them from Harbour Bridge, they are only level 60. They will have very low damage and life, easily dying as a result. You want to re-raise them in the highest level zone you can, and keep updating their level by re-raising them when you work your way even higher. Their stats grow exponentially with higher monster level, so don't neglect it!

@ Viktorious1:
"
Viktorious1 wrote:
Hey! Btw I was able to load passive tree on Microsoft edge. Must be a prob with my Chrome.

We're talking about this GIF, right? Do you have any settings in Chrome disabled?

"
But I am wondering now..
What craft do you recommend for boots?

How to make them with fossils, or master crafting? You can check out the Crafting guide in More Guides about Fossils. Master craft should be whatever your boots are lacking when it comes to movement speed, life, and resistances. Are there any special crafts you have your eye on? I have not yet looked through all the new veiled mods.

"
Why is the accuracy on gloves good?

Not necessary, but nice to ensure Charged Dash hits more reliably to trigger Bleed for Bloodlust on Skeletons.

"
I see you recommend the extra curse on amulet. I assume to use 2 rings that apply curses. Would you not use holy relic in that case?

No, you do not change the Unset Shaper ring. +1 curse is only if you can pair it with an implicit curse from glove corruption:

"
Also, you had asked where I had seen the build or something since I couldn't find the Overview.. I just had the leveling section open and followed that at the beginning. :)

Ha! What convinced you to follow it in the first place, then?

Thanks for the reply! Youre such great help!
Passive tree was the other one. Not the gif one. But it loads on chrome now. So no probs on your end. I have like 50 tabs open.. that cant help. LOL
What convinced me to go with this build? I googled Betrayal summoner build, saw "75 Minion Summoner and 4.7M Shader DPS", and was like SOLD! :)
It's sooo much fun. The damage is NUTS!
@ Chadocan:
"
Chadocan wrote:
"
Hercanic wrote:
@ Chadocan:
"
Chadocan wrote:
Hi !
thanks for the guide, just one quick question, how do you get the 3 Spectres ? I only have 2...
Answered on page 18:
"
Hercanic wrote:
1 as default
1 from Passive Tree notable "Death Attunement" (@ top by Minion Instability keystone)
1 from fossil-crafted boots, but these aren't necessary. Two Spectres are plenty.

Third time's the charm, so looks like I need to make this clear somewhere more visible. Can you tell me whereabouts in the guide you found yourself confused? That'd help me know the best place to explain.

Well I found out later on, it's just that noob like me tend to be a little confused by the very unactractive aspect of this forum (let's be honest 1s, it sucks pretty hard) and we miss things. Maybe put a little explanation on what's the use of every minion, how many, things like that, at the beginnning I think. I don't know

The first paragraph and first list in Overview already have exactly what you're talking about: minion count and minion purpose.

@ krut0n:
"
krut0n wrote:
"
zackforbing wrote:
Have you socketed your abyss jewels? The flat life from those is pretty important!

I have socketed two so far but they are not T1 jewels, T3 +40 to Maximum life, so they don't add much at all.

Flat life all adds up and multiplies with your life %. The two sides accelerate the value of each other. Reaching 200% life means all your flat life has triple value. 50 flat life will become 150 total life. Eight jewels of 400 flat life becomes 1200 total life. You gain 12 life per level, so going from level 77 to 87 will give you 120 flat life, or 360 total life @ 200%.

When you reach 2000 flat life, 1% = 20 life, so every 5% node will increase your total life by 100. Three passive points into the Scion life wheel will net 300 total life.
I haven't got any elder gloves yet, but I'm looking into fossil crafting for when I do...does anyone have a good resource they use? I'm a bit confused by it.
does "adds 22 to 43 fire damage" on claw fuck with the equlalibrium procc?
"
MarkeMarke wrote:

Yup!. No fire damage at all unless it's like minions deal X fire damage or something.
"
MarkeMarke wrote:

I guess so, unfortunately.
I don't think the Unending Hunger in your tree is getting to 40 intel in radius effect btw. Did you not know or don't care about soul eater? The intel passive under Cruel Prep isn't in it's radius. :(
It will however work in the passive socket just left of the RGB beginning circle where you pull down ascendancy.
I might throw a passive pt in the intel above where you have unending hunger so I can use both that and violent dead.
Last edited by Viktorious1 on Dec 14, 2018, 6:57:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info