{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

Thanks everyone!

@ Viktorious1:
"
Viktorious1 wrote:
How would you say this compares with BV Elementalist build? As far as mapping speed and end game bosses go? Want to play something fun to level but also strong late game.

Depending on the situation, BV Elementalist feels like it clears faster because of chain explosions, but single-target isn't nearly as strong. Speaker for the Dead's clear is solid, especially in open maps with few obstructions where its superior range shines.

There's no satisfying simultaneous "pop!" like proliferating Herald of Ice/Inpulsa. It's more of a machine gun crossfire that chews into enemy ranks, riddling their bodies within a fraction of a second before they succumb into paste.
Last edited by Hercanic on Dec 22, 2018, 2:18:52 PM
Well you did it. You actually made the best Summoner build this game has ever seen. I've been playing this archetype since Diablo 2. I have never had this much fun. I just reached Library and got a few gems in. Herald of Agony, Static Strike/Ancestral Call/ Lesser Poison on Hit works right of the bat.

I did not expect this build to come together while leveling. Thanks to Smite and Holy Relic you can be a full Summoner right from the get go. No need to level with Raging Spirits anymore.

I've made builds myself, played a lot of builds that others made. This is hands down the best one. It's comfortable to play, you can easily evade attacks while throwing out some static strikes in between. Any boss just melts as soon as you sick your skeletons on him as well.

I can't wait to try out Charging Dash and Ele-prolif spectres as well.

10/10 build. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and don't loose your soul to whatever demon you made a pact with to gain this much knowledge.

Edit: Syndicate brings with it new mobs, which means new possible Spectres. There are Poison Archer Dudes for example. Although I can't seem to desecrate them. Still, might be worth to look out for new mob types.
Last edited by DieKao on Dec 8, 2018, 3:47:43 AM
"
DieKao wrote:
Well you did it. You actually made the best Summoner build this game has ever seen. I've been playing this archetype since Diablo 2. I have never had this much fun. I just reached Library and got a few gems in. Herald of Agony, Static Strike/Ancestral Call/ Lesser Poison on Hit works right of the bat.

I did not expect this build to come together while leveling. Thanks to Smite and Holy Relic you can be a full Summoner right from the get go. No need to level with Raging Spirits anymore.

I've made builds myself, played a lot of builds that others made. This is hands down the best one. It's comfortable to play, you can easily evade attacks while throwing out some static strikes in between. Any boss just melts as soon as you sick your skeletons on him as well.

I can't wait to try out Charging Dash and Ele-prolif spectres as well.

10/10 build. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and don't loose your soul to whatever demon you made a pact with to gain this much knowledge.

Edit: Syndicate brings with it new mobs, which means new possible Spectres. There are Poison Archer Dudes for example. Although I can't seem to desecrate them. Still, might be worth to look out for new mob types.

This.
And also, in 3.4 i could kill red guardians with sub-optimal gear and lvl 19/0 gems (videos in the "Other videos" section)
I join DieKao in congratulating and thank Hercanic for an outstanding Summoner build :D
@DieKao I felt it was slightly hard to get traction. Maybe I had bad luck with 4 links dropping. But once I was able to transition to charged dash and throw on victarios it's been gg. The screen turns to absolute pandemonium once the crawler is up and all the frenzy and power charges are shared... Feels good man
"
zackforbing wrote:
@DieKao I felt it was slightly hard to get traction. Maybe I had bad luck with 4 links dropping. But once I was able to transition to charged dash and throw on victarios it's been gg. The screen turns to absolute pandemonium once the crawler is up and all the frenzy and power charges are shared... Feels good man

You're not sharing Power Charges though. The build doesn't run Necromantic Aegis.

I'm not really sure why. But that's how the PoB ends up.
Hey, just a small noob question about spectres, I maybe have miss read this, but as it says: "Frost Sentinel Spectres x2 + Solar Guard x1". How is it possible to get more than 2 spectres, since this guide doesn't use spectre increasing items / jewels.

In this case, do I just use 1 Frost Sentinel and 1 Solar guard (For ignite proc)?

Thank you in advance.
Last edited by Tirkkonen on Dec 8, 2018, 5:22:27 PM
@ DieKao:
"
DieKao wrote:
"
zackforbing wrote:

You're not sharing Power Charges though. The build doesn't run Necromantic Aegis.

I'm not really sure why. But that's how the PoB ends up.

If you're proliferating Ignites, and those Ignites get kills, they count as your kills (same as any degen kill), and thus the Power Charge portion of Victario's Charity works. That's why I use a Solar Guard as a third Spectre. It won't happen very much at endgame, but it does happen:

We don't run Necromantic Aegis because we don't need to. It's a waste of 4-6 points for us and deprives us of the shield's block, life, resists, and aura AOE.
Last edited by Hercanic on Dec 22, 2018, 2:17:52 PM
@ Tirkkonen:
"
Tirkkonen wrote:
Hey, just a small noob question about spectres, I maybe have miss read this, but as it says: "Frost Sentinel Spectres x2 + Solar Guard x1". How is it possible to get more than 2 spectres, since this guide doesn't use spectre increasing items / jewels.

In this case, do I just use 1 Frost Sentinel and 1 Solar guard (For ignite proc)?

Thank you in advance.

1 as default
1 from Passive Tree notable "Death Attunement" (@ top by Minion Instability keystone)
1 from fossil-crafted boots, but these aren't necessary. Two Spectres are plenty.

Last edited by Hercanic on Dec 22, 2018, 2:15:15 PM
"
Hercanic wrote:
"
Tirkkonen wrote:

Thank you in advance.

1 as default
1 from Passive Tree notable "Death Attunement" (@ top by Minion Instability keystone)
1 from fossil-crafted boots, but these aren't necessary. Two Spectres are plenty.

Thank you for fast reply! I have never seen this kind of yellow boots mod before, have to get it myself when the time is right!
@ Tirkkonen:
"
Tirkkonen wrote:
Thank you for fast reply! I have never seen this kind of yellow boots mod before, have to get it myself when the time is right!

NP! The mod comes from a Bound Fossil:

Oh, and you want to stick with 2 Frost Sentinels. The Solar Guard is just a bonus.
Last edited by Hercanic on Dec 22, 2018, 2:13:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info