{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

"
bledge wrote:
Hiya Hercanic, super awesome build and guide, really feels unique to the build I was playing last league. Kinda had a noob question: in path of building, Decescrate, Spirit Offering and Purifying Flame are level 7, 8 and 11 respectively. Was just wondering how come is all :)Thank you for your awesome work!

Be careful with Spirit Offering, it has a "Minion" tag so when you take Unnatural Strength, level 8 becomes level 10 and this combo will stop working.
"
IchiMorghulis wrote:
"
bledge wrote:
Hiya Hercanic, super awesome build and guide, really feels unique to the build I was playing last league. Kinda had a noob question: in path of building, Decescrate, Spirit Offering and Purifying Flame are level 7, 8 and 11 respectively. Was just wondering how come is all :)Thank you for your awesome work!

Be careful with Spirit Offering, it has a "Minion" tag so when you take Unnatural Strength, level 8 becomes level 10 and this combo will stop working.

Thats not how it works. + gem levels do not outlevel for purposes of cwdt.
"
scorpion1771 wrote:
Can someone please tell me if im doing right or not
I'm using Frost Sentinels and this is my 6-link

Is it ok? Should i switch frost sentinels on something better?

replace summon phantasm support gem with faster projectile
"
Wodahs wrote:
"
IchiMorghulis wrote:
"
bledge wrote:

Thats not how it works. + gem levels do not outlevel for purposes of cwdt.

Google it and found a thread where this was talked about a couple of years ago. I can't seem to find anything on the wiki. All these years and I still don't know this, Thanks.
Hey guys, by any chance can someone direct me to the flasks part?
I couldn't find it and i have no idea which flask i should get, this is my first Necromancer build so far and it's absolutely amazing.
I think it's the first time I've reached level 86 without dying :)
I couldn't find it and i have no idea which flask i should get, this is my first Necromancer build so far and it's absolutely amazing.
"
GutiElMago wrote:

FLASKS
Flasks can be whatever you like. Just cover Bleed, Freeze, and Curse Immunities as a bare minimum. Keep a mana flask to the side in your inventory for when an unID map turns out to be No Regen. A low level, long duration mana flask would be best, as it'll give you a steady supply of mana without filling you up completely and terminating its effect prematurely.

"
teaiwen wrote:
"
GutiElMago wrote:

FLASKS
Flasks can be whatever you like. Just cover Bleed, Freeze, and Curse Immunities as a bare minimum. Keep a mana flask to the side in your inventory for when an unID map turns out to be No Regen. A low level, long duration mana flask would be best, as it'll give you a steady supply of mana without filling you up completely and terminating its effect prematurely.

Thanks!
any advices for which flasks besides Life\Quicksilver\Quartz? (Not including the Mana on the side)?
"
GutiElMago wrote:
Thanks!
any advices for which flasks besides Life\Quicksilver\Quartz? (Not including the Mana on the side)?

Silver Flask for Onslaught (20% movement speed).

Any suggestions whats up next? Which weapon will be the better option, claw will be cyclone and Ball Lightning and the wand for Power Siphone to trigger EE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info