[3.4] TOUCH OF GOD Auto Summoner

I loved your video for this!

Your build popped into my mind again when I saw the changes to Doryani's Fist.

"

Doryani's Fist now adds (150-225) to (525-600) (down from (225-335) to (785-900)) Lightning Damage to Unarmed Attacks,
now adds (90-135) to (315-360) (up from (60-90) to (210-240)) Lightning Damage to Spells while Unarmed.

Doryani's Touch skill can now hit up to 50 Enemies per skill use, up from 20, has 20% more Area of Effect,
Now costs 8 Mana instead of 28,
Can no longer be Evaded.
now has 50% less Attack Speed (down from 30%)
now has 600% Added Damage Effectiveness (up from 350%)
now converts all Physical Damage to Lightning (up from 50%).

Cons
Down to 412 flat lightning dmg to attacks from 612.
Attacks EVEN slower.

Pros
Vastly reduced mana cost
Bigger AoE
Built in cannot be evaded!
Full lightning conversion
600% added damage effectiveness up from 350.

It seems like the "damage effectiveness" change evens out the flat damage drop and is a buff because other sources of flat damage are now more effective. Is that right?

The extra 20% less attack speed seems painful, but cool that your shield slot is freed up.
Planning a Doryani's Fist build myself, just wanted to mention that Touch of God is gaining cannot be evaded, so Lycosidae could be replaced for Esh's Mirror for more damage.
"
jroxstarblade wrote:
I loved your video for this!

Your build popped into my mind again when I saw the changes to Doryani's Fist.

"

Doryani's Fist now adds (150-225) to (525-600) (down from (225-335) to (785-900)) Lightning Damage to Unarmed Attacks,
now adds (90-135) to (315-360) (up from (60-90) to (210-240)) Lightning Damage to Spells while Unarmed.

Doryani's Touch skill can now hit up to 50 Enemies per skill use, up from 20, has 20% more Area of Effect,
Now costs 8 Mana instead of 28,
Can no longer be Evaded.
now has 50% less Attack Speed (down from 30%)
now has 600% Added Damage Effectiveness (up from 350%)
now converts all Physical Damage to Lightning (up from 50%).

Cons
Down to 412 flat lightning dmg to attacks from 612.
Attacks EVEN slower.

Pros
Vastly reduced mana cost
Bigger AoE
Built in cannot be evaded!
Full lightning conversion
600% added damage effectiveness up from 350.

It seems like the "damage effectiveness" change evens out the flat damage drop and is a buff because other sources of flat damage are now more effective. Is that right?

The extra 20% less attack speed seems painful, but cool that your shield slot is freed up.

The changes are an all around nerf IMO. Whilst on paper it gives a bit more DPS, in practice the attack speed changes are extremely detrimental.
"
TONGPO wrote:
What is the skill that leaves all the guts and blood on the ground?

Offering skills consume the corpse and leave the giblets.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info