The Scare Mask Helmet

I think what you do with releasing MTX this week is wrong. First you release something limited to Halloween, then something that will stay in the store, then again limited... I don't have issues with finding information about this, but it may be confusing for other players, who don't read news every day or do not read carefully, or simply will forget or confuse something. They'll then be sad they missed something limited to buy something not limited, or because they thought a MTX will stay.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Think you could fix it so helmet attachments don't just float?

Masks, eyes and headpieces all just float and even when your head isn't moving, they don't sit right.

Last edited by Anethma on Oct 18, 2018, 6:01:25 PM
dang yo
First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D
Gods knows what happened in affliction league... :L
They need to have a sale this weekend on all Halloween MTX's past and present, need the Headless armor and Hand pet!!!
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
ZALGO

...yeah, I'm probably gonna buy one of these.

And no, I don't know how to do that messed-up type like the cool kids do.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."

This is the only Scare Mask I'll ever need.
"
Anethma wrote:
Think you could fix it so helmet attachments don't just float?

Masks, eyes and headpieces all just float and even when your head isn't moving, they don't sit right.

Spoiler

in PoE 2
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
so.... helmet atachments dont spin with the mask... so having glowing eyes that dont turn with your head is pretty awkward ....
This is something new, great job
wow excellent work

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info