[3.4] ConsecratedCat Juggo 3.4 million Shaper dps, DelveSC, VIDEO UP

"
Eathb wrote:
Can I see mapping video?

i don't have it sorry, but is funny
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
everything was ok :) +1
I'm on standard and I have been wanting to create a voidforge cp jugg for a while, and I already bought a nice elder astral with 1.5 crit, life, %life, % strength and some resists on it (1500 armor) Do you think farruls is better? What do you think about Oskarm? Would help a lot with crits.

I have 60ish ex plus some goodies I could sell, so my budget is not unlimeted, but do you think legacy acuity would worth the investment? Would need to farm more for it... also still need to buy a voidforge.. duh
"
Zoda_Jones wrote:
I'm on standard and I have been wanting to create a voidforge cp jugg for a while, and I already bought a nice elder astral with 1.5 crit, life, %life, % strength and some resists on it (1500 armor) Do you think farruls is better? What do you think about Oskarm? Would help a lot with crits.

I have 60ish ex plus some goodies I could sell, so my budget is not unlimeted, but do you think legacy acuity would worth the investment? Would need to farm more for it... also still need to buy a voidforge.. duh

hi, so since you are this budget you cant buy acuity legacy; oskram are OP for juggernaut but with tombfist u have space for 2 jewel and also mobs are intimidate, i didn't tested oskram on build.
Faruul is not mandatory, it helps to get frenzy and power charges also in single target that means a lot of dps but is expansive; astral plate with crit is good, but the best choice could be lorewave cuz is tank (with 80% res) and a lot of dps (high fat phys, high ele damage and crit chance).
"
Hitma47 wrote:

hi, so since you are this budget you cant buy acuity legacy; oskram are OP for juggernaut but with tombfist u have space for 2 jewel and also mobs are intimidate, i didn't tested oskram on build.
Faruul is not mandatory, it helps to get frenzy and power charges also in single target that means a lot of dps but is expansive; astral plate with crit is good, but the best choice could be lorewave cuz is tank (with 80% res) and a lot of dps (high fat phys, high ele damage and crit chance).

Now I'm commited, got it for 14ex, think I got a bargain :) Still have to recolor with Vorici.

I think I'll try to corrupt a few Oskarms for +crit chance for now, but the goal is Acuity :)

Thanks for the build!
"
Zoda_Jones wrote:

Now I'm commited, got it for 14ex, think I got a bargain :) Still have to recolor with Vorici.

I think I'll try to corrupt a few Oskarms for +crit chance for now, but the goal is Acuity :)

Thanks for the build!

tombifst with 2 abyss give you always more dps than oskram, like 400k on pob. Yes with acuity is a lot tanky
Last edited by Hitma47 on Oct 23, 2018, 11:00:37 AM
Not sure about Loreweave, with the drawback on Abyssus, some armor is surely nice, especially considering that unbreakable doubles it.

BTW I went with Blood Rage AS enchant on Abyssus, it helps with Warchief/DS if I chose to use it (plus it's easily reusable that way).
Last edited by Zoda_Jones on Oct 23, 2018, 4:28:00 PM
Hey Hitman, can you share your char visualization?
"
Zoda_Jones wrote:
Not sure about Loreweave, with the drawback on Abyssus, some armor is surely nice, especially considering that unbreakable doubles it.

BTW I went with Blood Rage AS enchant on Abyssus, it helps with Warchief/DS if I chose to use it (plus it's easily reusable that way).

nono, lorewave is best choise for dps and tankinedd since it has 80% all res!

"
Marcoyju wrote:
Hey Hitman, can you share your char visualization?

No, there is pastebin -.-'
Hit lvl 72 and did my uber lab today, just started mapping a bit. Really fun build, damage is great, although I have to sort out my gear, just threw over what jewelry I had on another char.

Here is my current gear:
Spoiler

Also running a Hatred crit watcher's eye.
Probably gonna work on rings next, I have a nice steel ring halfway finished. Posted another bunch of stuff for sale and have like 10 or so ex left, hopefully I can get some nice Jewels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info