Demonic Flicker Strike, Demonic Spectral Throw, and Demonic Storm Call

For not being blue, I actually like these.
I was just thinking, "We need another Storm Call effect!" Luckily, we've gotten 3 in the last two weeks, instead of new MTX for all the skills that don't have any at all, or the 100 skills that have MTX made in 2008. Nice work on that front, GGG, always having your priorities in order. Can't wait for the expansion content in 3.5, AKA "things that should have been in the game in 2015."
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
RIP to that poor Belly of the Beast that dropped, never to be used and forever so lonely.
that spectral throw looks pretty awesome actually
Yay, flicker is finally viable again. Thanks, GGG!
You show a tendency to dismiss others as unimportant.© All-mighty, worldwide respected, High forum knight, sir 鬼殺し
Wow, another Storm Call and Spectral Throw. Next one up Lightning Warp which also got like 4 micros already? Can't say I am impressed ...

How about skills which have not a single micro at all instead of repeating the same things over and over? Specially when they're not even meta so no one is playing them.

"
laurinwow wrote:
miss having actual limited seasonal items

Yeah, me too, member that pumpkin? member that witch-hat?
I member.
It really interests me to see all the storm call and lighting warp mtx.

I like them, they are cool. I like the skills, they are cool. But mechanically they aren't wonderful, and are almost unused - and yet, all the mtx for them.

Side note - - - Flickerstrike mtx. Totally excited for that and it will be mine.
Whats up with all the storm call mtxs. Buff soon?
Looks awesome.

Would love to see something like this for Frost Blades.
Imagine all those blades filling the screen being demonic-red instead of white. @_@

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info