3.4.3f Patch Notes

"
Quasimofo wrote:
Fossil tab when?

Never! You don't get that Delve was designed to sell 10x as many stash tabs due to how much space they take up do you? Why would they suddenly give us a stash tab that would condense all that loot? Maybe if Delve goes Standard, but certainly not before! LEL
"
Fixed a rare bug where some Delve encounters that you could travel to were sometimes not revealed.
Is this the bug where you could not continue sometimes because the connected node would not show up?
Ctrl+F sulphite, no results. Ctrl+F fossils stacking, no results.

Nice improvements.
These look solid. But it's a pity you decided not to make fossils and resonators stack (or it was too difficult to do).
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
Petardinjo wrote:
"
Quasimofo wrote:
Fossil tab when?

I hope never since this trash mechanic should be forgotten as soon as..

Next league please thx.

Lol always someone
Tab for fossils would be great :)
“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
― Albert Einstein
"
GrildCheesus wrote:
"
Petardinjo wrote:
"
Quasimofo wrote:
Fossil tab when?

I hope never since this trash mechanic should be forgotten as soon as..

Next league please thx.

Lol always someone

I did it for lulz but honestly, 8 out of 10 tabs should be implemented in fresh account since day 1, specifically now when GGG are bought by huge corporation. They are just one excel sheet tab, nothing more, if so, let people have what they actually need not what they want, provide them what they want via cosmetics.. tabs are a must for all players, noobs, old skool, trihards, asmongold, raizqt and octavian as well.
I appreciate everything!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
AssasinCreed wrote:
Delve currency stacking please ;<

+1

Dunno why some people want a tab instead... it's like some ppl wanna throw their money away at stuff that could just be made to stack and GGG is prolly not gonna make them stack, so they could sell another freaking stash tab -.-
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Last edited by Paldamus on Oct 16, 2018, 6:36:39 PM
Any ETA on the fix for the Trickster Ghost Dance evasion bug?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info