3.4.3f Patch Notes

Unable to connect to patching server.. Everything else is working as it should. Only me?
Since the last patch, I (with my mate) have problems with connecting to Moscow server. It's down a few times per day.
"
Jimbeii wrote:
Still no tabs for fossils.... jeez

Oh man yeah
Remember when the dev's used to play the game they made and would actually see all of the problems we all are talking about?

Remember daily 1 or 3 hr challenges / rushes that were a blast rather than a new expansion that makes you basically NEED to buy more stash tabs? (and they better be premium or good luck selling anything) I seriously miss those "1 hour rush to be the highst level / first to find zones / etc etc" or the PVP ones where if you died / killed you lost / got all of their or your stuff. Seriously, those are still in the code, why not run those on weekends (or really daily) anymore to give even the new people / casual players a quick way to get some currency????

Remember when the devs actually cared about what the players had to say (since this game ultimately began as 6 friends wanting to play a game together and it was so good they decided to share it with the rest of us)?

Remember before the company was bought out, the cosmetic items were kind of awsesome and well thought out instead of "Here's 80 new items and they all look the same as everything else, but different colors!!!!"

I've spent a ton of money on this game and I'm proud to support it.... but now it really doesn't feel 'free to play'. To the two people who said "anyone can survive with just the 4 stash tabs you're given if you play right?" clearly you two aren't playing the full game. I have like 30 stash tabs full of stuff and I'd probably need 10 more if i didn't have the currency and map tab. And now everyone is begging for a 'delve' tab..... So there goes another 15$.

Guess I've just played this game for way too long and the focus on money (since the company was sold) seems to be the main goal now rather than when Chris and crew were hanging out with us all and focusing more on just making a great game.

/rant off. PoE is still a great game, but it is no longer free to play unless all you want to do is play the basics and maybe do a 100 depth delve, or a map here and there.
Game needs monkey pets.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info