Streamer Interview - Empyriangaming

"
Ringx wrote:
"
Atlantae wrote:
I am a noob.....

So you've never noticed that literally every single time some reached a zone for the first time in a league or reached the highest level on the ladder or died while near the top of the ladder that a message displayed? The messages for the delve progress weren't something special just for them; they would display regardless of who was pushing deeper into the delve.

Stupid noob

hey that's mean :(
gimme money bitch
"
All you had to do was Options -> Notifications -> untick "League Event"...

Not true. I never had it enabled in the first place. You should check your own suggestion: play in Delve SC during EU prime time, you'll see the spam from the guy who is doing the same thing as this streamer but 'solo' (not really, but it results in the solo progression spam). It's not quite as frequent, but you can easily see it, he's in the 2500's. There is no way to turn it off.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Oct 16, 2018, 9:26:17 PM
"
Inferius90 wrote:
interview with noob who can't solo
k...

Hello there Inferius90, I played most of my leagues solo and got my first level 100 on my second character in Breach league which is the first league I played (also done solo)*.
If you have any more questions that I can answer from my noob perspective let me know!
Last edited by Empyrianwarpgate on Oct 17, 2018, 5:05:55 AM
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
All you had to do was Options -> Notifications -> untick "League Event"...

Not true. I never had it enabled in the first place. You should check your own suggestion: play in Delve SC during EU prime time, you'll see the spam from the guy who is doing the same thing as this streamer but 'solo' (not really, but it results in the solo progression spam). It's not quite as frequent, but you can easily see it, he's in the 2500's. There is no way to turn it off.
That is a bit odd since I haven't seen any spam and have the league events turned off. I usually play from around 11am to 3am (GMT+3) so I think that covers EU prime time, but I guess it is possible that I just don't notice it because I've never really paid attention to any of the "player X has done Y" messages.
"
tramshed wrote:

You contradict yourself. If he trivializes this content while streaming it, any casual could watch what he does and quickly move to a higher level of play. That in itself has immense value to many people.

He got there after 1 month of 4-8 hours a day, so you could acheieve the same, semicasual-style playing 1-3 hours a day throughout the entire league, merely by following his lead.

If watching someone play the game at a higher level than you discourages you, never get into any competitive sport.

1. It is not a higher level of play. It is lower level of play. They are immortal, they trivialized the content to the extent of a running simulator. A goat could run those delves like that. It has absolutely no value except, maybe some for the devs, what should they change in their game, but judging they didn't put an ultra fast nerf on that skill when they saw the extent of what it does and they have even made an interview with the guy that streamed it, shows they don't care about the game being challenging at all by design.

2. He didn't. THEY did. He wouldn't be even able to farm enough sulphite alone in that time.

3. This game is not competetive. It lacks the basic aspects of any competetive sport. It is a hack and slash with trading, and group play, nothing more.
[Removed by Support]

empyrian you do not want to go back play flameblast 5 link and ask your viewvers what to serve an alteration? instead of lying here. when did you play hardcore? ?? 2 years ago you did not even know what a fusing guy was ...
The best !!! [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Ben_GGG on Oct 19, 2018, 1:03:23 AM
censured for realy reply ^^

rob ggg
Interesting.
Rest in peace Rick May.
¨You were good son, real good; maybe even the best¨
Love you Empy and your whole team. I wish one day I could join!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info