Streamer Interview - Empyriangaming

"
Kelvynn wrote:
So this is the person responsible for the incessant 'Crap_ChrisCantStopMySpam' messages popping up non-stop on my screen every 30 sec for hours and hours on end. And GGG not only refused to do anything about that spam, but highlighted and promoted it, as if it was something good.

I never thought PoE would make me feel this way, but the game became more enjoyable when this guy finally quit the league. If I cared about this streamer or wanted to track his progress, I'd be watching his stream. Good thing he didn't decide to go to depth 5000, or 10000.

Breaking the game and making all enemies completely unable to hurt you may be a great achievement, but that spam was really annoying.

So you've never noticed that literally every single time some reached a zone for the first time in a league or reached the highest level on the ladder or died while near the top of the ladder that a message displayed? The messages for the delve progress weren't something special just for them; they would display regardless of who was pushing deeper into the delve.
gimme money bitch
Somebody link a Tear of Purity because damn, Kelvynn crying
"
Kelvynn wrote:
So this is the person responsible for the incessant 'Crap_ChrisCantStopMySpam' messages popping up non-stop on my screen every 30 sec for hours and hours on end. And GGG not only refused to do anything about that spam, but highlighted and promoted it, as if it was something good.

I never thought PoE would make me feel this way, but the game became more enjoyable when this guy finally quit the league. If I cared about this streamer or wanted to track his progress, I'd be watching his stream. Good thing he didn't decide to go to depth 5000, or 10000.

Breaking the game and making all enemies completely unable to hurt you may be a great achievement, but that spam was really annoying. Maybe if you were actually playing your game, Bex, you wouldn't be so fascinated.

Can't disagree with that. The incessant spam is ridiculous. GGG should really do something about it.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
men
dang yo!
Never knew where that came from till today =D
All I want to say is:
Bojler Eladó
"
godoakos wrote:
All I want to say is:
Bojler Eladó

Cserélném zsák krumplira.
"
Kelvynn wrote:

Breaking the game and making all enemies completely unable to hurt you may be a great achievement, but that spam was really annoying. Maybe if you were actually playing your game, Bex, you wouldn't be so fascinated.

Who the fuck stays in global chat for more than 5 minutes anyway?
Its the lowest place on the internet u could be pretty much.
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
Good work.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
KalHirol wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:

Who the fuck stays in global chat for more than 5 minutes anyway?
Its the lowest place on the internet u could be pretty much.

The messages he’s whining about aren’t from global chat. They’re yellow system messages that you can’t disable.

Still not worth such vehement complaints though lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info